Pages

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Be Inspired 38 Red White and Blue

Good morning to all my friends this morning I am posting my first card as a Design Team member at Cuttlebug Challenge and with this being the holiday week-end coming up what better way to inspire you than with Red White and Blue and the new Stars Cuttlebug folder be sure and check out all the fun over at the cuttlebug site we are celebrating Summer Cha 2009 with Provo Crafts because we are lucky enough that we have all the new folders in our little hands to help Provo promote them be sure and check out all my team mates and see what they are doing also

Recipe
Stamps Cake Sunflowers and Dragonflies Creative Designs and CTMH
Card stock Real Red Whisper White and Night of Navy Stampin Up
Inks Versamark and Stampin Up Real Red
Markers SU Real Red, Night Of Navy, Brocade Blue and Crushed Curry
Stickles Icicles and Yellow
Gold Wire buttons and hemp
Cuttlebug F

21 comments:

runningonink said...

Very cool! I love the CB stars with the stars in the cake! Awesome!

Hanneke said...

What a great card!!

dannisdoodles said...

what a great card beth, love the shooting stars!!!

BettyBee said...

Yea, Beth!!! Congrats on your first card as part of the DT! It's gorgeous! I love the perky star treatment. Such fun!!!
BettyBee

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOWZER girl!! So sparkly, creative and patriotic!! I love this!! :)

Heidi Van Laar said...

Beautiful Beth! I love all the dimension!

(-: Heidi

Shirley said...

I meant to ask you if you got the new folders! Dang I am envious!!! I am definitley going over to your tutorial, Lady. A gorgeous card, too!

June Houck said...

This is SO cute! I almost dis a cake similar to this for my card. Great minds, right? I love how you popped up those stars and curled the gold wire...brilliant!

Lyn S said...

Fantastic card Beth! I love your stars on the twirly wire! Lucky you getting the new CB folder too!

Jackie G said...

Thank you so much for you sweet comment Beth!! I look forward working with you too!! :)
And girl...this card is FABULOUS!!! I love the wire you used on your stars!!!

Angie Tieman said...

This is so pretty! Love all the glitter!

Terrie B x said...

Your card is `fabulous` Beth..Great to be on with you at CB!!!Yahahah..
Have a lovely Day :) xxx

Cheryl said...

Simply wonderful gf! Love those gold stars.

Karen said...

Beth, love that stamp and your terrific card! So beautiful!!

Hugs,
Karen

Michelle said...

beth..this is wonderful..adorable and whimsical! a super card!
so happy to be on this DT with you...

Rosemary said...

Oh Beth!!..what a fun birthday cake!!..Love how you did your stars!!..too cool!!! So fun having you on the team!!!

Shantaie said...

Beth your "springy" stars are so adorable! What a great cake image, for such a cute birthday card!

Terri said...

Very cute. Love that embossing folder too!

Amber said...

I love your card Beth! It is so darling. Those stars are out of this world. Such a festive card. I'm so happy that you are a member of the CBC DT!
Hugs
Amber

Beth Norman said...

This is so funky and cool. I love it!!

crzymom said...

Love those embossed stars! Wonderful card Beth.