Pages

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Two more Glass Blocks

I got 2 more blocks finished today I think this one is my favorite I know that Doe and Fawn is one of my favorite stamps isn't it adorable
Please click on photos for bigger view


Recipe
Stampin Up Noble Dear and Stampilities Doe & Fawn
Parchment Paper
Inks Stazon Timber Brown and Olive Green
Stampin Up Pastels
Ribbon

This one I used the Marker Water Coloring technique from the June/July 2008 newsletter from Technique Junkies, Pat is having a big sale on her CD would be a good time to get all of these fantastic techniques to use over and over so check Pat out and tell her Beth sent you

This is the block lit

Recipe
Stamps SU A Kind Word, Eastern Influence,and Stubby Stampers Daffodils
Inks Basic Black
Parchment Paper
Stampin-Up Pastels

10 comments:

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

These are oh so awesome girl!! You know I love the deer one!! I saw the other on TJ!! Fab work and good luck with the sells!! :)

Barb Hardeman said...

Beth this is beautiful! Fabulous work...I love this deer one! Hope your sale does wonderfully.
PS Your blog is super! Loved browsing....

Beth Norman said...

Good golly GF, these are awesome! I love the way you put the scenes togther. That moon is so cool with chalks over top.

Sheryl Dickinson said...

Wow!!! These are beautiful. I LOVE the deer one. The 3D effect you achieved is stunning!

crzymom said...

These are lovely too! Good luck selling them!!!

lisa808 said...

What a wonderful Christmas gift the deer block would make.

evetterice said...

Beth, these blocks are beautiful! How do you light them? Hope that it's not a trade secret.
Evette Rice
evetterice@aol.com

Darlene L said...

They are are all fab but I am really loving the deer one! I keep saying I am going to do these someday...such a big crafting list...so little time.

Shirley said...

Those are wonderful! I love how they look lit up! Beautiful~

Lyn S said...

These are both lovely Beth! Great images on both blocks!