Pages

Monday, June 15, 2009

Twinkle Twinkle Baby Moose

Happy Monday I was gone for the week-end was visiting family and friends in Maryland it was nice but also good to be home the best part of the week-end was that I had some yummy steamed Md Blue Crabs oh my goodness where they good even got to bring some home and made crab cakes last night with them now that I have made your mouth water I will share my card from today.

I had stamped this darling baby moose the other day it is from Beth's Norman collection isn't he adorable if you would like one you can order it from Beth here at her store now for the deet's I stamped this little fellow using Timber Brown from Stazon than I added Carmel Latte Tan Fun Flock cut out the image and pop dotted it for a 3-D effect 0h I also added a small safety pin to the diaper I just love this little guy.
Recipe
Card Stock Real Red and Brilliant Blue Stampin Up
Stamp Baby Moose Sunflower & Dragonflies Creative Designs verse Small Sayings Stampin-Up
Designer Paper DCWV All About a Boy
Making Memories button brads, red grosgrain ribbon, Martha Stewart train border punch nesties, SU ticket punch

Next thing I want to share is this award I received from Ursula over at Rubber Raft thanks again Ursula and so sorry I am so long posting it I am so bad about this I have so many Fav's that I just can't pick just 10 to share this award with please all of you fabulous followers and friends please add to your blogs
Okay that's it for me today hope you are all having a fun Monday.

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

Very cute card Beth! I am jealous that you were able to get some MD blue crabs.

Beth Norman said...

Cute. The sentiment is perfect. It sounds like you had a wonderful weekend. The crab sounds wonderful. Have a great day GF!

Rosemary said...

OH how cute!..I love the sentiment and that little pin is just precious!

Lyn S said...

Glad you had a great weekend Beth! The little moose is just adorable, love your card!

crzymom said...

Super cute card Beth! I love all the little details that you added. So glad you had a wonderful weekend!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

TEEHEE!! This one makes me smile!! Love your papers!! ;)

Shirley said...

How cute and so much fun too!