Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Technique Junkie hits again

I have been a real Junkie the last couple of days and addicted to the June/July newsletter love these new techniques for the first one here we have Double Bugging this is one of my favorite cuttlebug folders I also received my order for the new inks and papers from Stampin-Up yesterday so it was double the fun

Cardstock SU Dusty Durango, Soft Suede, Crushed Curry and Whisper White
Stamps Stubby Stamper and Stampin-Up
Ribbon SU
Cuttlebug Folders Pumpkin Vine and Spiderweb
Inks Pumpkin Pie certainly Celery SU and Palette Black Noir Encore silver


Cardstock Whisper White Baja Breeze SU and Club Scrap Blue
Stamps All Night Media and Stampin-Up Sweet Little Sentiment
Inks SU Not Quite Navy, Soft Sky, Baja Breeze, Brilliant Blue, and Brocade Blue
K&CO Rub-on Magic


The next 2 are called Pyramid The first one I did did give me some problems but I finally got all my issues fixed and this was the second one I did
Card Stock Bermuda Bay Crushed Curry Whisper White SU
Stamps Hampton Art(Women Art/Passport) SU(Heard From The Heart)
Inks Rich Razzleberry Dusty Durango Bermuda Bay Melon Mambo and Crushed Curry
Stamp the butterfly on whisper white with Rich Razzleberry and than tused the Crushed Curry marker to color in the rest added diamond dust than cut it out and adhered with dimensionals

This is called Clear Coat Collage love the way it turned out decided go a little grungy
Stamps Ephemera BG Stampin-up Image Rubber Stampede
Ranger distress Inks
Card stock SU River Rock Whisper White and Soft Suede
Close to Cocoa Grosgrain ribbon SU
EK Sucess colored pencils

Again if you would like to be able to do these techniques and learn fabulos techniques every other month contact Pat and she will tell you how you can become a Junkie too.

12 comments:

Merry said...

Love your pyramid cards....especially the second one with all the colours.

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

You know that I love all these cards!! Each one is a beautiful work of art hun!! Awesome job with the techniques!! :)

Lyn S said...

These are all wonderful Beth! I need some more spare time so I can try out some of the new TJ techs.

Cheryl said...

Wonderful, wonderful cards Beth! Don't you just love those new colors.

crzymom said...

Wonderful cards! I really love seeing how the techniques turn out.

Terri said...

You have been busy. I haven't had a chance to try any of the techniques yet. Nice job on all of them. I think my favorites are the pyramid cards though.

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

Beth, these are all so wonderful! I love the double bugging! I've been meaning to give that a try and just haven't. You've given me the incentive I need.

Hugs, Becky

Rosemary said...

Beth, I love waiting to see what you will do for us!!..I also love how you are not afraid to give new things a try...!!!Awesome job on you latest projects!!

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Sorry that I just can't keep up with you and Ann! You guys are so dang creative and PRODUCTIVE! lol I do love all you create. As I type I heard 'Papa' fixing waffles with little miss Kaylie for breakfast. (eggo waffles) But at least he is fixing them! lol

I love to hear Paul and Kaylie chatter, we are letting Justin sleep in a little.

Tell Charlie Happy Father's day!

AK Stamper said...

Hey Beth,
Wonderful cards.....the Pyramid floral card is so elegant looking!

Shell in Alaska
Another TJ'er
http://akstamping.blogspot.com

Shirley said...

No kidding and they are all just wonderful, beautiful, fun and so elegant too!

Mel M. M. McCarthy said...

Stunning cards! You ROCKed the techniques. Love the richness they add! :O)