Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Flower Pot with More Chalked Flowers

Good afternoon all I got around to doing Beth's Tutorial Tuesday today we did chalked flowers again with a flowerpot card except that I followed Inking Addicts instructions for a flowerpot box and I had the perfect flowers to go with it in honor of Miz Beth's site I used Sunflowers my nice Mr. UPS man delivered me a little box this morning with this lovely nestibilities Sunflower embossing and cutting die I am thinking about entering this in the challenge at Hero Arts for today give away
now for my pot


Recipe
Card stock Bravo Burgandy Whisper White and Naturals White SU
Ribbon Stampin Up
Chalks Stampin-Up Pastels
Stamp Hero Arts
Cuttlebug Swiss Dot Folder and a Sizzix folder
Martha Stewart Punch
Spellbinders Sunflower 2
Ink Close to Cocoa

7 comments:

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Beautiful my dear!! This is so very stunning indeed!! Love those chalks flowers!! :)

AliMayes said...

These are so pretty!! I love the chalk effect.
Ali xx

Linda said...

WOW this is sooooo BEAUTIFUL!!!

Beth Norman said...

Awesome project! I really like the flower pot you made. I took a peak at the link and it is indeed an awesome tutorial and pattern. Your chalks look wonderful. I'm jeleous that you have this diecut; it's on my to-buy list. Your ribbon is lovely. Good luck with your entry at HA.

Hugs,

Beth

runningonink said...

This is soooo gorgeous! What cool nesties! I colors on the flowers just pop! Good luck with HA!

crzymom said...

What gorgeous flowers! You're enabling again! lol The card is wonderful. I especially love the eyelet lace you put on your pot... a nice touch.

Lyn S said...

Wow, those sunflowers are just gorgeous Beth, well done!