Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Finally able to Share my Good News

Guess who is on Cuttlebug Challenge new Design Team Me Me Me and I am so excited to be playing with these awesome talented ladies for the next 6 months and be sure to stay with us starting tomorrow and all through July as we show you what we are doing to inspire you with all the new Cuttlebug Folders coming out believe me you will be loving these folders they are awesome.
So buckle your seat belts and enjoy the ride I can promise you it will be a fun one. Check out my sidebar I have a list of my design team sister please check out there talent.

Hugs
Beth

16 comments:

runningonink said...

Congrats Beth! I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Lyn S said...

Congratulations Beth! Fabulous news, I'll look forward to your CB projects!

Beth Norman said...

Whoop, whoop! Congratulations GF. They are sooooooo lucky to have you!!

Terrie B x said...

`Congratulations` on the DT Beth!!!!Yahahah..
Your creations are `beautiful`
Have a lovely Day :)TFI:) xxx

Bonnie B said...

Way To Go Beth!!! You are truly worthy so enjoy the ride. I look forward to visiting you each week.

Jennifer E. said...

Congrats Beth! They are lucky to have you!

Shirley said...

Congratulations, lady! I am not in the least surprised.

Heidi Van Laar said...

Congrats Beth! I am so excited to work with you and get to know you!

(-: Heidi

Amber said...

I am tickled pink that you are joining us Beth! Can't wait to see your creations! You are so deserving:)
Hugs
Amber

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOOT! WOOT!!! Doing the happy dance with you my friend!! So very much deserved girl!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Beth!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Beth!!

Dot said...

Yeah Beth!! Congratulations!

Terri said...

Congratulations! I look forward to seeing what you create.

crzymom said...

Congratulations Beth! You deserve it... your cards are always awesome.

Mel M. M. McCarthy said...

YAaaaaaaaaY! I'm so tickled to be on the team with you. Your work is gorgeous. Can't wait to see more! :O)