Pages

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Faux Flocking Jun/Jul 2007

Guess what I actually have a card today I got to spend time in my craftroom this morning and got 3 projects done 2 you will have to wait for but this I can share.
I used my flower soft for the first time today on this card I think I have had it for more than a month.

Recipe
Card stock SU Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Bermuda Bay, and Melon Mango
Stamps SU Floral and Friends 24-7
Markers SU Mellow Moss and Melon Mango
Ribbon SU Chocolate Chip
Inks SU Vanilla pigment, Palette Black Noir and Versamark
Embossing Powder Black and gold
Flower Soft Sweet Pea



Now just a reminder about what we will be doing at Cuttlebug Challenge please pass the word around and be sure to follow us if you aren't all ready

Hugs
Beth

11 comments:

AliMayes said...

That's a gorgeous card Beth, the colours are wonderful - I have had some flowersoft for more than two years and only used it once rather unsuccessfully!!!
Ali xx

June Houck said...

Beth, this looks fabulous! I love your flocking on the flowers.

Terri said...

Very pretty. Glad you finally got some time to stamp. I look forward to seeing the other 2 when you can share them.

Beth Norman said...

Beautiful card, Beth. The flower soft adds such an elegance to your card. I'm finally going to work in my studio for the day--haven't been there in ages. Have a great day!!!

Hugs,

Beth

Lyn S said...

Lovely card Beth, the flower soft looks gorgeous!

Shirley said...

The colors are stunning and the technique and card are gorgeous!

Shirley said...

The colors are stunning and the technique and card are gorgeous!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOWZER!! Beth, this is just gorgeous!! I love the added flower soft to it!! Great job!! :)

Rosemary said...

Oh Beth, that card is just gorgeous!!..I love the added flower soft!!

crzymom said...

Gorgeous card! The flower soft adds sooo much.

Mel M. M. McCarthy said...

That is gorgeous! I love the hot pink & the flowersoft looks so ultra pretty. I'll have to try that stuff out one of these days! :O)