Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Tutorial Tuesday At Sunflowers and Dragonflies

Good Morning All
Well as you know if you follow my blog that my friend Beth at Sunflowers and Dragonflies always does a tutorial on Tuesday this weeks was a 6x6 Cardbox and it is just gorgeous so be sure and take a peek and while you are there check out her store she has some really cute stamps and other products that she sells.
I received this awesome package from Beth on Tues for being on her design team so I used the papers and one of the stamps she sent me.
Here is the box I used Basic Grey Urban Prairie papers on it the big eyelets are from Stampin-Up as is the yellow ribbon
The card I used cardstock I had purchased at Wal-Mart not sure who made it image was from Beth's store Lily and Milo Stampavie Rachelle Anne Miller
DP Basic Grey Urban Prairie
Buttons Making Memories
Stickles, ribbon,versamark black EP and bling
Cuttlebug Embossing folders Swiss Dot and one of the border folders.
Here are the 2 together, did I put to much glitz on my card? Not sure looks kind of glitzy to me.
Be sure and try Beth's tutorial and I would love to see what you did.
Hugs
Beth

5 comments:

Beth Norman said...

Just on my lunch hour and I'm taking a peak. Awesome, awesome job on the box and card. I used the same top paper but you can't tell because the V comes down way too far. I'm going to revamp my next box and then fix up the directions. Your card is so adorable too. I'm so glad to finally have a 6 x 6 box myself.

Hugs,

Beth

Shirley said...

I love your card and the box too! Nothing is ever too glitzy is it! Ha! The box is so very pretty and the card is just so cute and pretty too!

Terri said...

Nice job on both of them. I think you put just the right amount of glitz on them.

Lyn S said...

Such a pretty card and box Beth! The images on the card are so adorable too!

crzymom said...

Sweet job! Love the box and card. They're perfect.