Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tri-Shutter Cards

Second post today
I had such a fun day today my friend Cheryl from Never Enough Stamps came to visit me today and we made cards Cheryl had posted this Tri-Shutter card on her blog and I loved the design and all the glitz so she showed me how to do it today looked really hard but it wasn't actually pretty simple she learned to do it from this blog The CraftiBlog well here are the cards I did and I am sure I will be doing more.

Here is the first one CS is Stampin-Up texture CS and I also used Friends4-ever stamp set added primo's flowered paper and light blue paper not sure who made them.

The second one I used all Stampin-Up CS and stamps used Cuttlebug snowflakes embossing folder on the white panels snowflakes cuttlebug die cut as is the snowman added stickles to snowman and snowflakes.

Hugs Beth

14 comments:

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOWZER!! You go girl!!! You are on a roll!! She told me they were easy to do...just haven't sat down to figure it all out yet...but boy these sure are gorgeous!! :) TFS!!!

Lynn / vigilant20 said...

These turned out great. I especially like the first one.

I came here because I'm the co-author of the CraftiBlog, but it's my mom that makes all the great tutorials :)

Rosemary said...

Wow, Beth!!..your cards are awesome and they do look so involved!!..I'll need to check out how it is done; you made them look so pretty!!

Cheryl said...

Beth I had a wonderful time and plan on trying to catch up some. I love the finished snowman card and I'll probably be casing that one.

crzymom said...

These cards are awesome! Love how they turned out.

Joani said...

Beth ~ how wonderful! These cards are very cool. I love the cards that give the recipient interaction. Thanks for sharing!
Hugs,
Joani

Ret said...

Beth, these are both so beautiful!
Great job!!! Thanks for taking the time to leave so many fabulous comments on my blog... you really make my day! I've decided to award you the "Lemonade Stand Award" for great attitude and gratitude.. visit my blog today (5/13) for details on how to claim it at http://cardsncraftsbyret.blogspot.com
Hugs,
Ret

Lyn S said...

Wow, these cards both look so spectacular Beth! I think the 2nd one is my fave!

lisa808 said...

Wow! These are unbelieveable! Thanks for the sharing the link.

Stampin_melissa said...

Both cards are great Beth, but that first one is incredible! Gorgeous!

Beth Norman said...

These are gorgeous! So, so interesting. The spring paper is absolutely stunning, and the snowman is a cute addition. Would you believe I'm going to be selling kits where I will be using this same card. Great minds think alike--LOL.

Chrissie said...

Wow, these look very spectacular, maybe I should have a go!
I lived in Virginia for 3 years in the 70's and loved it!
Chrissie

Cassie said...

this is soooo incredible!!! what a work of art!
love the purse book too - pretty flowers!! and congrats on your DT gig!!!

the smooch ink is not a pad - it is actually in a bottle --- like a nail polish bottle --- it has a sponge applicator and everything! Very cool!

Terri said...

Very cool. I will have to give these a try now too.