Pages

Friday, May 29, 2009

Technique Junkies June/July Newsletter is Live

I spent the morning playing with these 3 new techniques in the newsletter the first one is called
Heavenly Holes and if you want to learn more about how you can be a Junkie check out Pat's website to find out how to join

Stamps Autumn Leaves and Stamp Craft
Card stock Stampin-Up Purely Pomegranate, Basic Black, Brocade Blue
Nestabilities Versamark Ink Gold EP and Bling

This one is called Double Bugging and was a real joy to do as I love my cuttlebug.
Stamps-Vap Scrap
card stock Stampin-Up Whisper White, Certainly Celery, and Taken with Teal
Stampin Up Ink Sage Shadow, Regal Rose, Lovely Lilac and Palette Black Noir
Cuttlebug Folders Hearts and Magic Happens
Stickles

The last one and probably the most time consuming is the Bargello technique I did cheat though I was suppose to use card stock and stamp each piece but I used designer paper instead.
Papers DP Scraps
Card stock Green and Yellow from Wal-Mart
Ribbon Stampin-Up
Stamp-Stampendous
Nestabilities and Martha Stewart punch

9 comments:

AK Stamper said...

Hey Beth, great job on all the card I couldn't see them on the Junkies site ..........so I'm here visiting you on your blog!

Shell~Alaska
Visit my blog: http://akstamping.blogspot.com

Beth Norman said...

Wowzers, look at you go GF! Awesome cards. Your bargello card really pops right out of the screen at me. Wonderful job.

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Kaylie likes your tinkerbell card :) lol That butterfly card is really quite stunning!

Terri said...

Nice job on all of them. I finally had a chance to look at some of the new techniques this afternoon. I am definitley going to have to give the bargello a try now after seeing this one you did. Great job on it! I really like the butterfly one too.

Lyn S said...

Wow Beth, these are all fabulous cards! I must go have a look at the new newsletter....those techs look great!

Cheryl said...

Wonderful cards Beth! I think the first is my favorite and I'm sure you know why ;-)

crzymom said...

Again, gf, your results are wonderful! The first is my favorite. I'm going to have to pull out my newsletter and start playing. I just haven't had the heart to since everything is a mess (from Clarice's room project) and I don't know when it will get cleaned up.

Shirley said...

Either way it is just so pretty! I love your patterns and colors too!

Shirley said...

Yikes, I forgot to say how much I loved the other two TJ technique cards. They are lovely and great ideas for framing and embellishing too!