Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Technique Junkie Cards

I have been playing with some of the techniques from the Technique Junkie Newsletter the last couple of days have four cards to share with you the first 2 are called Cuttlebug Stamping I love this technique if you would like to learn how to do these techniques just go to Pat's and subscribe to her newsletter she has a special going on right now for 16.95 a year special ends soon.

Cuttlebug Folder-Best Friends
Stamp-Stampendous
Cardstock and DP Stampin UP
Inks Palette Black Noir and Ranger Distress inks




Cuttlebug Folder-Leafy Branch and Swiss Dot
Stamp Hero Arts
Cardstock SU Kiwi Kiss Whisper White and Chocolate Chip
Ribbon SU
Inks Kiwi Kiss SU and Faded Jeans -Ranger
Martha Stewart Butterfly punch

This technique is called Bingo Blast and what a blast it is to do would be great for the kids.
Stamps Tin Can Mail @Inkadinkado and Stampin-Ups Fifth Avenue Floral
Used basically scraps on this card the black is Stampin Up and the yellow is Club Scrap
Ink Ranger Distress Black Soot and ranger fine detail embossing powder and Acrylic Daubers

And the last one is called Altered Designer Paper another really cool technique that I will be doing again.
Stamps-Inkadinkado and Hero Arts
Cardstock- Basic Black Whisper White and Riding Hood Red
Ribbon Martha Stewart
Stamping Up Scallop Border Punch.

That's it for me today hope to be back tomorrow with my Cuttlebug Challenge this weeks challenge is Butterflies and Hearts.
Hugs
Beth

10 comments:

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOWZER!! You've been one busy TJ stamper lady!! These are all FABULOUS girl!! I just love the Winnie one!! ;)

Cheryl said...

Beth they are gorgeous! While I love them all I think my FAV is that purple one. The only thing it is missing is a purple butterfly LOL

Beth Norman said...

They are all so lovely. That bingo bl;ast turned out in a stunning fashion. The yellow against the purple and black is lovely, as is the layering of stamps. The Cuttlebug folder really captures my attention too. I spent the entire day yesterday playing with TJ techniques, so now I have about 30 backgrounds ready to be used. Unfortunately, there are only about 5 different techniques. I love doing multiples.

Lyn S said...

You've been busy Beth! They're all fabulous cards! Love the colour combo of the bingo blast one (told you it was fun to do!), and altered DP is just gorgeous!

Shirley said...

OMGosh, Beth. They are all wonderful. That Bingo Blast needs a frame too!

Deb M. said...

Hi Beth....I sure have missed blog-hopping over to your blog. We've been road-tripping a lot these past few months. Love all your beautiful cards. Your talent amazes and inspires me. :-) Congrats on your DT position. Woot!! WTG!!!

Hugs...

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Hi there my friend, sorry to be gone for so long, I am usually pooped at the end of the day and just can't get the energy to get on the computer! Must be my age showing! lol ya know all '29' years!! :)

These are some FABULOUS cards (of course) pooh and tigger just put a smile on my face.

Missed you, I will try and catch up!

Terri said...

I just emailed you about these but I must have missed the bingo blast one. You did a great job on that one too.

crzymom said...

Beautiful cards Beth! So glad you find time to try out all these techniques first... then I know what they look like before I try them! lol Seriously tho they're awesome!

Terrie B x said...

Fabulous array of cards Beth
Have a lovely BH weekend:) x