Pages

Monday, May 18, 2009

My First Zindorf

I have always admired Michelle's work well today she had a post for a white hummingbird so I gave it a try I have tried her tutorials before but could never get anything I did to look like hers but today I am pretty darn close and pleased with the outcome if you have never been to Michelle's blog please go here
and check her out you certainly won't be disappointed .
Now for my card it is a little different than Michelle's as I did not have the exact inks as she used.

Stamps-Baroque Motifs and Spring Song Su

Cardstock SU Close to Cocoa and Whisper White

Designer Paper Stampin Up Not sure which pattern

Inks Ranger Distress inks Walnut stain,Frayed Burlap and Spiced Marmalade SU Kiwi Kiss

Cuttlebug distressed wood embossing folder, brads Uni-Ball white gel pen

13 comments:

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOWZER Beth!! This is so gorgeous!! I've not done a Zindorf....just stickin' to my own style I guess!! :)

Love the look you've achieved though!! WOW!!

Terrie B x said...

Beth This is `gorgeous` TFS :) x

inkpressed said...

Simply stunning. I will be sure to check Michelle out. Thanks for sharing that one. I love it.

leenda said...

EXCELLENT! EXCELLENT!!

Shirley said...

I like yours better!! It's beautiful and your should frame it!

Terri said...

Nice job. I like doing her techniques too but I still have not mastered it with the brayer.

Cheryl said...

Amazing! Just love what you did with this.

Cheryl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beth Norman said...

Woooooooow, you go gf! That is so, so good. I am inspired by your talent and love seeing what you come up with every day. You rocked this technique!

Lyn S said...

I'm a big fan of Michelle's artwork too Beth, your card is just as stunning too! Great job!

Bonnie said...

Oh Beth...another technique!!! It's beautiful.

crzymom said...

What a gorgeous card! Lovely, lovely job.

Chriserendipity said...

My goodness, did you ever do a fantastic job! Keep it comin'!!!

Chris in Calgary, AB Canada