Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Heat Embossing with Beth

Okay this is Tuesday so you know what that means Tutorial Tuesday at Sunflowers and Dragonflies Beth said we where going to kick it up a notch this week so BAM
Here is my first card I used a piece of scrap DP stamped a butterfly w/swirls embossed with green EP stamps are Inkadinkado CS, and ribbon SU I used 3 different butterflies than lets see we went BAM again

We have another card on this one I took a piece of black and white DP stamped some leaves from Studio G used silver and gold EP on them CS stampin-up words on the front are JustRite stamps.

My GF Cheryl from Never Enough Stamps was here stamping with me and we both did Beth's tut. I am sure Cheryl will be posting hers in a while she is probably busy in the yard as I sent her home with some flowers to plant. Thanks for the play day Cheryl it was so much fun.

Hugs Beth

5 comments:

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Well BAM!!! These are so gorgeous Beth!! Wonderful creations!! :) You did such a beautiful job!!

Rosemary said...

beautiful cards, especially love your butterfly!!..

Beth Norman said...

Wowzers, the results are fabulous gf! Bam, that butterfly card knocked me over when I took a peak. The silver and gold card is very classy, You must have a lovely collection of cards saved up. Thanks for playing along. I'll post these to my blog this week. Hopefully Cheryl gets hers up and I'll put hers up as well.

Hugs,

Beth

crzymom said...

Another set of beautiful cards girlfriend.

Lyn S said...

Gorgeous cards Beth!