Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day and some Thrilling News

Good morning everybody I hope your weather is as beautiful as mine had company this week-end so didn't get a chance to craft but I do have some pretty exciting news I was featured on the Inspirational blog yesterday .
My friend Amber over at The Country Scrapper mother wrote me on Fri. Bonnie said she had been following my blog for about a year and would like to feature some of her favorites she wrote a very nice article on me and featured some of my favorites also I hope if you get a chance you will pop by and check it out.
Thanks again Bonnie this was such a thrill.

Hope everyone has a super Mothers day I know I am.

Hugs
Beth

8 comments:

AliMayes said...

Congratulations Beth - a well deserved honour! Happy Mothers' Day to you too!
Ali xx

lisa808 said...

Exciting news--congrats!

Lyn S said...

Congrats Beth! I saw the Inspirational post before I came here......what a thrill! You so deserve this honour for your gorgeous artwork!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOOT! WOOT!! You certainly deserve this hun!! Congrats!! :)

Beth Norman said...

Well deserved, Beth. You are so very inspirational and you inspired me to join in on challenge sites out in blogland. Now I'm having fun thanks to all your inspirational projects you create!

Shirley said...

I am not surprised at all and the projects they picked are only some of your gorgeous work. It's always wonderful to visit your blog.

Terri said...

Congratulations! It is well deserved. Glad to hear you had a nice mothers day too!

crzymom said...

Congratulations Beth! I'm not surprised, after all you do awesome, inspiring work!!!