Pages

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Double the Fun

I have been playing over at Sunflowers and Dragonflies again with Tutorial Tuesday and what a fun tut Beth had this week as always thank you GF (I am still working on that flower now if I could just get the petals lined up straight we will be in business)
On this project I thought it would be cute with a little card inside (which I haven't done yet) and some tea bags in the second pocket would make a really cute favor for a little girls tea party don't you think.



The Dp and ribbon is from We are Memories Comstock Collection

Card stock and eyelets Stampin Up

Stamps CTMH

Watercolor pencils Derwent

8 comments:

Tonya said...

Love, love, love this! Fabulous job.

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

OMG!! Beth, this is just the cutest little project I've seen!! Love the fun teapots!! CUTE!!!

Beth Norman said...

Oh my goodness, isn't this just the cutest! Filling a pocket with tea bags is such a unique, and interesting idea. Thanks for playing along.

Lyn S said...

Great project Beth! What a fun idea to put tea-bags in the pocket!

Rosemary said...

What a cute little teabag purse!! I need to remember this cool idea!!

Shirley said...

That is just tooo toooo cute!....and pretty too of course!

crzymom said...

Just darling! Wish you had done this last week! lol Saturday was our Ladies tea and this would have been perfect for the party favor. Oh well... there is always next year. I'll have to file the idea away.

lisa808 said...

I really, really like this! Very nice job.