Pages

Sunday, May 03, 2009

Cuttlebug Challenges Gift from the Kitchen

Hello again for the blog hop scroll down please it felt so good to get a little crafting in today sure Wish I could have gotten more of the challenges done but I definitely plan on work on some of them next week.
I decided to make a recipe tin for this challenge used the apple template on the front of the box I will have to give you more details on the DP later punched the green paper with one of MS border punches cuttlebugged part of that piece with the Swiss Dot folder also used it on the apple and the R the rest of the word recipe was stamped with JustRite alphabet stamps.
I made my dividers 6 1/2 x 4 1/2 and they are made out of Bazzill CS I used a plaid stencil to add the apples and checker board at the bottom using Real Red and Always Artichoke SU recipe cards where also stenciled tied them up and added a small wooden rolling pin they were made on SU Natural white CS. I used SU tab punch to make the tabs on top of the dividers and attached them with my fastenator.

14 comments:

Beth Norman said...

Very cute. You do have a lot of "stuff" in your stash, eh?! Your project is so homey. Love it! I've been coming over all weekend to see if you joined in the challenges. So glad you inspired me to get going. It was soooooo nice to spend the entire weekend in my studio. I'll be there all week as I work 3-11 and spend hours and hours in the studio before going into work. Tomorrow I need to shoot my tutorial. Hmmm, what in the world should I do?

lisa808 said...

Great recipe box--the paper and apples are perfect for it!

Linda said...

OMG is this ever cute!!! I really like the stenciled apples and the little rolling pin is soooo much fun!! :)

BettyBee said...

Beth, this is the greatest project! You added such sweet details. I love the red and white combo....so homey and reminds me of my old Virginia home!! Gotta love those VA apples!
Thanks for coming by and leaving messages during the blog hop. I always loving hearing from you.
Hugs,
BettyBee

Terri said...

Very cute. I was hoping to participate in some of the challenges but didn't get a chance to. Great job on all the ones you did though.

Allison said...

Terrific altered project...great color palette!

Mrs J said...

Another gorgeous project Beth! What a great idea to make a recipe box with the apples! I've been meaning to do one of these for myself for so long! Love the cute rolling pin too! Thanks for sharing this with us!
Hugs Mrs Jx

Libby said...

Hi Beth, congratulations you won my blog candy. Please email me with your snail mail addy and I will mail your prize.
e_dyson@iprimus.com.au

Cheryl said...

What a wonderful gift set Beth. You are such an inspiration to me. I so love your work. BTW - congrats on winning Libby's candy!

Sandra said...

This so beautiful! gorgeous!
Sandra :-)

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Hi Beth!! This just looks like such a fun project!! Adorable set hun!! :) TFS!

Lyn S said...

What a great project Beth, I love it!

crzymom said...

So fun and cute! Reminds me when we did the birthday card box.

Shirley said...

How very creative! Love the colors and the designs too!