Pages

Sunday, May 03, 2009

Cuttlebug Challenge Spa Week-end Baby Gift

If you are visiting my blog for the blog hop scroll down please and thanks to all who have left me such wonderful comments, this has been so fun and I have so enjoyed reading each comment.
I finally got a chance to play with some of the challenges today in between cleaning my craft room for a play day with my friend Cheryl tomorrow I bought this cute little box from Paper Tray last year and this is what I did with it today.

This is the outside of my box covered it in Nana's Nursery Baby Girl DCWV designer paper added SU ribbon around the middle than added K&Co 3-D sticker the top was outlined with a celery colored card stock that I punched with MS border punch the top is cuttlebug with Swiss Dot EP folder and one of the border folders. I than added a teddy bear sticker with hat little safety pins in the corners and paper flowers I don't know if you can see the brad in the flowers but they are little buttons so cute.


Now for the inside I added 3 pair of baby socks tried to make them look like flowers. I have one more project to add will have it up in a few.

9 comments:

Beth Norman said...

Oh my heavens and stars. This is sooooo cute. I love how you layered the top of your box. Great paper. I am running out of nice paper.

Linda said...

This is just the cutest ever....I really like all the papers and embellishments on the top. Super project!!!

Mrs J said...

Oooooh Beth, this is just so cute and adorable! So glad that you got the chance to play along with us too! Just also wanted to say thank you so much for being part of our blog hop - you did a great job!
Hugs Mrs Jx

dannisdoodles said...

OMGosh, this is PERFECT, love this!!!

Lea L. said...

This is SO adorable...and I love what you did with the socks!! Thanks for joining the Cuttlebug Spa Retreat this weekend!

~Lea

Lyn S said...

Just adorable Beth! It would be a perfect gift for a new Mum!

crzymom said...

What a darling box! I love every thing about it. You are so good with detail.

Cassie said...

oh,cute, cute beth!!

Shirley said...

How cute, adorable, pretty, and what a keepsake too!