Pages

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Cuttlebug Challenge #29 Mothers Day Card

Boy I am really behind almost missed this weeks challenge the new one comes out tomorrow I have two cards to share today one for my mom and the other is for my daughter.
This is the one for my mom I used card stock from Club Scrap for the main card Stamped Mothers Day with versamark embossed with gold EP the blue piece is from DCWV as is the flowered and green DP image is from SU Bloomin Beautiful and was colored with SU markers ribbon MS blue embossed with Floral Fantasy CB folder.

This one is for Lisa I used mainly SU card stock tempting turquoise, pink passion, and whisper white I used a border embossing folder on the side of the pink the Daughter stamp is from Great Impressions and the flowers from I brake for Stamps
Be sure and visit Della she has wonderful stamps quick service and great prices.
Hope everyone enjoyed the Spa Week-end I know I did and those wonderful ladies at Cuttlebug Challenges kept us so busy with all of there gorgeous projects. Thanks girls you are the best.

10 comments:

Terrie B x said...

`Beautiful` cardsTFS:)♥

Beth Norman said...

These cards are so beautiful. I'm seriously thinking of buying the SU set from your top card; it's so pretty. Happy Mother's Day, Beth.

crzymom said...

Beautiful cards Beth! Your mom and Lisa will love them.

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOWZER Beth!! These are so gorgeous!! Fabulous job!! ;)

Rosemary said...

two beautiful cards!! Especially love the stamping on #2!!

Lyn S said...

These are both gorgeous cards Beth! I'm sure your Mother and your daughter will treasure them.

spikescreativeside said...

Oh my gosh, Beth! Your cards are absolutely beautiful. Love the elegance of them. Thank you for the inspiration!

Hugs

~Spike :)

Mrs J said...

Beautiful cards Beth and glad you managed to get them posted in time! Gorgeous colors and perfect touches with the embossing! Thanks for playing along (as always ;o)) at Cuttlebug Challenges!
Hugs Mrs Jx

Meda said...

Telling me about last minute?
Thank you for joining this challenge at the Cuttlebug Challenge BlogI really love that stamp you have used on your second card. I have to go visit I Brake For Stamps.
Meda

Shirley said...

Lovely lovely cards, Beth! I relly like the emboosing and the colors on each too!