Pages

Thursday, May 07, 2009

Cuttlebug Challenge #30 take 2

Second post today
My friend Connie over at Shades of Stamping posted a couple of cards the other day that I really really liked using the Fifth Ave. embossing folder from Stampin-Up so I decided to do one more anniversary card for this weeks inspiration challenge so here it is.For this card I used SU vellum to emboss the roses on cut them out ran a brayer across the back with Lavender Lace ink adhered that to Shimmer White CS from SU that I had stamped Happy anniversary from CTMH with versamark embossed with black fine detail EP ran the white through the cuttlebug using the Swiss Dot folder then layered that on to basic black cs added MS ribbon attached it all to purple cardstock.

13 comments:

Beth Norman said...

Just getting in from working 3-11, and you're my first stop! Oh so pretty (didn't I ask you before if you were a lover of purple?). This folder is on my "must buy" this month. In fact, I have a massive jaw dropping order going in because of two techniques I saw and one was this template. Yours is so pretty.

Amber said...

Beth what amazing roses!!!! Such a beautiful card! Your work is so lovely!

Mrs J said...

Another beauty Beth! The rose embossing folder is beautiful and looks gorgeous here on the vellum! Thanks for playing along again at Cuttlebug Challenges!
Hugs Mrs Jx

Bonnie said...

Hi Beth, I looked for an e-mail address but couldn't find one. I would love to feature your awesome creations on the Inspirational Blog. Let me know. You can leave me a comment or e-mail me.

crzymom said...

Gorgeous card Beth! Very elegant and perfect for an anniversary.

Connie Paxman said...

Ah Bev...wow..thanks for the share on my blog...I love the the shades you used and especially how you did the ribbon...I am ribbon-challenged..
connie paxman

Denise said...

Hi Beth,

I love the technique you used with brayering the back of vellum. Looks so beautiful. TFS

Allison said...

the roses are gorgeous thanks for joinng us ths week at the cuttlebug challenge
Cuttlehugs
AllisoNX

Lyn S said...

Wow, I love those vellum roses Beth! The colours work well together too, great card!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOW!! Another lovely creation!! Those flowers are just amazing hun!! Beautiful!!

Shirley said...

Love love love it~! Beth that is just so elegant!

Meda said...

Well, Beth, I wasn't expecting anything less from you. Another great project! I wonder why they called that folder Fifth Ave.
Thank you for joining this challenge at the Cuttlebug Challenge Blog Meda

Eveline said...

Beautiful card.
Eveline.