Pages

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Board Books Be Inspired #31

Happy Sunday to you all I am going to post my book for the cuttlebug challenge now but I will be back later with some very exciting news and catch up on my blurfing I had lots of fun with this item the book was a Club Scrap kit that I had to put together making the book of course it is not just a book it is a purse book filled with my spring flowers hope you all enjoy. Be sure and stop in and check out the wonderful DT they always do such an awesome job each week.
This kit was from the Bistro July 2007 kit from Club Scrap This is the purse from the outside

Book tied together with ribbon and how it looks on the inside than it is glued to the back

The cover page of the accordion book that holds 22 pictures
Just a few of the pictures I had taken of my beautiful iris's and other flowers around my yard.
Card stock Club Scrap
Stamps Autumn Leaves and Stampin-Up
Inks versamark and palette
Cuttlebug, Cricut, bling, ribbon, glue, charms, and embossing powder

12 comments:

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

This is awesome Beth!! I adore your pretty design!! How fun!! ;)

Terrie B x said...

This is `beautiful`..
Congrat on your DT Postion:) ♥

TonyaA said...

This is a great idea and so cute!
Blessings, peace, and love to you,
Tonya

Jackie G said...

Oh wow!! This is so adorable!!
Fabulous job!!

Wanda. said...

Such and adorable purse! TFS

Hummie said...

Very creative! Keep up the inspiration!

Connie Paxman said...

wow this is such a beautiful piece..and a lot of work...your really did a good job.
TFS

Cheryl said...

Wonderful job on this and that cardstock is wonderful with your photos.

Beth Norman said...

Some how I missed this darling photo album. It is so, so cute. Bet you're GD might like one at Christmas.

Lyn S said...

This project is just awesome Beth...it would make a great gift too!

crzymom said...

What an awesome book Beth! This is the best I've seen yet of this kit. Great job!!!

Maggie said...

Thank you so much for participating at the cuttlebug challenge blogspot.com. You will be featured tomorrow.
Thank you,
Maggie