Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Whimsy Group Color challenge

I picked up another color challenge on Vicki's blog this morning this time it was to use pink and green on my card I am liking these challenges and also using the sketches okay the challenge can be found here Whimsy Stamps you have to be a member to post on this sight the sketch I used today came from Inspirational Card Sketches I used last weeks sketch instead of this weeks.
Stamps Butterfly of Happiness (retired) Stampin- Up
Cardstock Pink Pirouette and Whisper White SU
DP About A Boy-Fancy Papers and Once Upon A Time-DCWV
Ink-Versamark
Brads-Making Memories
Markers and Ribbon SU

9 comments:

Rosemary said...

Pink and green..one of my fav color combos!!..Love the design and oh so pretty with your ribbon!!

Ret said...

hi Beth, this is so pretty. You did a beautiful job!!

crzymom said...

This is a beautiful card too Beth! Wonderful job!!!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Yeah Beth!! So glad you're joining in the challenges!!! They can become quite addictive!! :) LOL!! I think you've done a beautiful job with your colors here!! I love butterflies!! TFS!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

....and by the way, I just got done using a sentiment very similar to this one!! Love it! :)

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Oh my gosh I love that saying! what a fun cheerful card :)

Lyn S said...

Wow, this is just beautiful Beth! The butterfly and sentiment are lovely!

Michelle said...

beth..this is so beautiful ...TFS!

Shirley said...

Love that butterfly and the whole design! The paper behind the ribbon is perfect. Love how you painted the butterfly