Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

SplitCoast Stampers Color Challenge

Second post of the day, Tuesday is color challenge at Splitcoast Stampers and this week the colors where Basic Grey Rose Red and Pink Pirouette.
I used Pink Passion instead of the pink pirouette because I was using scraps used the Rose Red marker on the magnolia I purchased the Magnolia stamp from a Angel Company demonstrator not sure if it is from there company or not the oval frame was a scrap left over from a cut using the nesties.

Stamps French Script Heard From the Heart Stampin-Up Magnolia (I think) TAC
Cardstock Basic Grey, Pink Passion, Whisper White SU
SU Markers Rose Red, Always Artichoke and So Saffron
Inks Versamark and Pink Pirouette
Dazzling Diamonds, ribbon, black fine detail EP

10 comments:

Rosemary said...

OH Beth, this is just gorgeous!!! You did the coloring in the flower and leaves??? wow, knock me over!!..

crzymom said...

Gorgeous! Love the coloring you did on the flower.

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOWZER Beth!! This is gorgeous!! Just love your take on the colors!! I haven't tried this one out yet...maybe sometime today or tomorrow!! :) TFS!

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Cool that you used the frame from the nestable things, great way to get the most out of the paper!! Love this card and saying! The flower is beautiful!!

Cheryl said...

Beth this is simply gorgeous!

Lyn S said...

Just beautiful Beth! I love the flower popping out of the frame!

Michelle said...

absolutely beautiful, Your blog is inspiring! TFS!

Karen said...

Oh I love that stamp and the card with the ribbon tie is beautiful. Love the sentiment as well! Love checking out your blog Beth!

-Karen

Shirley said...

Love how you painted and layered your flower! A really beautiful card!

Shirley said...

Oh my gosh! Love both of these~! The first one is just beautiful with the bees too! The second one is pretty and cute too! I love fish!