Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Sending You Cupcakes and Hugs

Except that I am sending you Flowers and Hugs sorry Beth no cupcakes now let me tell you what I am chatting about my friend Beth Normans Tutorial Tuesday it was doing a gatefold card with a band using cupcakes since I have no cupcake stamps I added flowers instead my flower was made with Stampin Up's big shot dies Fringed Flower and Daisies #2 and the special thing about this flower is that it was done with Faux Vellum which is a technique in the latest TJ newsletter and a totally cool technique also I used a mint green cardstock I believe is bazzill not sure where the DP is from and the stamps on the inside are Autumn Leaves and Inkadinkado ran the vellum through the swiss dot cuttlebug embossing folder and made my own brad with the kit SU has out I think it is called Build a Brad and I also chalked each layer of the flowers.
Outside of card
Inside of card
Thank you Beth for another super tutorial.
Hugs
Beth

15 comments:

Cheryl said...

Beth this is gorgeous! I really did like Beth's samples with the cupcakes but your flower one is beautiful. I am very partial to flowers as you know.

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOWZER Beth!! Now that's one gorgeous flower!! :)

Nathalia Castellon said...

That TJ faux vellum technique on that flower is awesome Beth! You really went all out on this card! :)

Beth Norman said...

That was a speedy job. Great card. I just love that big happy flower.

Eva said...

Now that is one gorgeous flower!!!! WOW!!!! Beautiful card indeed!

Lyn S said...

Wow Beth! Your flower is just stunning!

Mrs J said...

Absolutely beautiful Beth! Gorgeous, gorgeous flower! TFS!
Hugs Mrs Jx

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Oh my gosh that flower is AWESOME, 1st I just love it and 2nd the texture on it is over the top cool!!

Shirley said...

How literaly gorgeous! How funny that I did a gatefold and the ribbon on mine was a band!!! It's a small ESP world!!

BettyBee said...

Beth, I love it! I think that designer paper is just gorgeous! I have a special treat for you on my blog (BettyBrett.blogspot.com)!
Thanks for being part of the Cuttlebug Challenge this week!!!

ohradiogirl said...

Love the big flower!

Heidi Van Laar said...

Stunning!

Jackie said...

Beautiful card, love the flower :o)
Jackie xx

crzymom said...

Gorgeous card Beth! Love the TJ technique and the flower is out of this world.

itsabrt said...

This is so amazing, there are no words to describe how wonderful this card is to me! BR-T