Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Reminder Spa Week-end blog hop


Be sure and mark your calendars for this event that starts Friday May 1 8:00 AM EST and I also want to let all my friends and followers to know I have been asked to participate in this fun week-end my blog will be one you will be visiting I am so thrilled and excited my first time being involved in a hop.
So sit back this week-end and have lots of fun with us. This is where all the fun will be happening
Cuttlebug Challenges
Hugs
Beth

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

WooHoo! Beth can't wait to see what you have created.

Rosemary said...

Oh Beth, I just wanted to tell you how excited I am to have you part of our blog hop!!!..I've been working on my blog and until I saw the blog address, I wasn't sure of the 'Beth'..lol You have been such a valued follower of cuttlebug challenge!!..Well deserved recognition!!!

Rosemary said...

Hi Beth, I wanted to share with you an award that I received from my sweet friend, Katt. Stop by my blog to pick up your award!!!

Deb M. said...

Sounds like fun, Beth. Look forward to seeing what you have created. :-)

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Have fun with your Spa Weekend!! Sounds like a good blog hopping time :)