Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Odd Bird Planet Earth Day

Yesterday the Odd Bird Planet had an Earth Day Challenge my friend Beth over at Snuflowers and Dragonflies helped to organize it each of the design team came up with a challenge that pretained to Earth Day if you would like to read more on it check out Beth here
Beth's Challenge was All Creatures Great and Small here is my card for her.


All papers used were scraps from other projects
Stamps Inspired by Nature SU butterfly and bees also SU
Inks SU Craft Rose Red Bravo Burgundy Hansome Hunter Always Artichoke and clear embossing powder
Punch EK Success

Now we are off to Rina's Challenge Keep Sea Blue I think I can actually use this for 2 of the challenges Rina's and Kathi's which was re-using plastic

For Rina's challenge I used a set of stamps from TAC and the verse is from SU made a shaker box for this one Cardstock SU and DP is Candy Blossoms ©My Momenta


Now for the part that I think qualifies for Kathi's Challenge my shaker box is from a blister pack that my sizzix folder was in I bought yesterday I cut ahole in the cardboard afdded gold beads glued my picture to the blister pack and walla had me a cute old shaker box.
Okay Sparkle choice was a color combo for her challenge, colors where Blue, Green, and Brown and here is what I did for that challenge

Again I used scrap paper from other projcets the green is Fancy papers, blue DP CTMH, brown SU blue flowers were made from some leftover Faux Felt technique I did for Technique Junkies
Stamps are SU and JustRite
Please go check them out as they have some great prizes and awesome artwork you have until midnight pacific time to get your cards posted.

9 comments:

Sparkle said...

I love all of your cards! They're all so great!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Gorgeous creations here Beth!! Really love the bright colors and details!! :)

Kathi said...

Great job on the challenges.

By the way, your card qualified for three challenges, mine (plastics), sea (Rina's), and packaging (Nicole's).

Beth Norman said...

Look at you go gf! I'm so happy you participated in the challenge. Your cards are creative as usual. All Creatures Great and Small is awesome. I love how you worked the stamps. The shaker card (one I HAVE to attempt some time) is very unique. Let's keep our fingers crossed you win the BIG prize!

Rina said...

Hi, Beth:) Thanks for challenging!!
Your Blue fish card is my favorite:)
small beads are efffective to me! Love it!
Love your coloring, too! Thank you!!

Lyn S said...

Beautiful cards Beth, you have been busy!
My favourite is the fish shaker card, it's just fabulous!

Cheryl said...

Wow! You have been very busy. I love them all but the top one is my favorite. I love those flowers.

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Oh my gosh do you ever sleep! lol You just amaze me :) LOVE that coneflower!!

crzymom said...

All our cards are wonderful Beth... but I love that coneflower one. Oh my... so gorgeous!