Pages

Monday, April 06, 2009

Monday Rendezvous make your own embossing paste

Another project that has taken me a week to do but honestly you have got to check out Rosemary's cool trick on making your own embossing paste over on the CuttleBug Challenges blog, love it and it is so sparkly when it is dry thanks again Rosemary great instructions easy to follow and I love the out come. Okay with no more gabbing here is my card. Oh one more thing while you are over at Cuttlebug Challenges today be sure and check out Shannon's challenge for today looks like lot's of fun



Stencil I used was from All Night Media and I added red and green chalks to my drywall paste no stamping used the Floral Screen cuttlebug folder on pink card stock and added it to a mint green card base.

Well got to run have some things to get done today and than I will be back to try and catch up with my blogging friends and to take care of some emails.
Hugs
Beth

8 comments:

Beth Norman said...

How interesting. Your results are beautiful. The colours blend beautifully.

Cheryl said...

Cool Beth! I need to get over and check them out - you always do such a wonderful job. Love those colors also.

Brooke - in Oregon said...

What a cool idea and it sure makes for a Great Texture! I can see embossed things 'popping up' all over your place! lol

Rosemary said...

Oh Beth!!!..you did awesome..That was a lot of embossing to tackle on your first try and you nailed it!!..Thank you for taking this challenge and encouraging others to check it out. You are a true assest to Cuttlebug Challenge!!!

Connie Paxman said...

I had to look and look at this card...lots of dimension and technique..wow.
connie paxman

Lyn S said...

Really pretty Beth! The colour and texture is great!

crzymom said...

Really neat card Beth! I'll have to go check out the technique.

Shirley said...

How cool, Beth. I love how yours turned out! I am going to have to try and remember to try that.