Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Memories Of A Fairy Tale Tea

Karen over at Cuttlebug Challenges had a gorgeous layout called in Enjoy Life yesterday and I just loved it the cool part was that Karen gave you all the measurements for the cuts and sinceI haven't scrapped in a while I thought I would give this a go.
This is the middle grandchild Miss Hannah and last Sun. she and I went to a live performance to see Cinderella and during intermission they had A Fairy Tale Tea it was really unbelievable and Hannah had such a wonderful time now the papers I used for this layout whereby DCWV and are called Once Upon A Time (very fitting don't you think), stamps are from CTMH used the cricut for the butterfly colluzzle for the hearts and my Swiss Dot embossing folder for some of the embossed areas rhinestone embellishment from Best Occasions.

While over at Cuttlebug challenges be sure and check out the blog hop starting Fri. May 1 8:00 a.m. est.will run through the 3rd with some great tutorials challenges and prizes. Be sure and mark your calendar going to be lots of fun.

Hugs
Beth

13 comments:

Karen said...

Oh my goodness, Beth,your layout is gorgeous! I love the DCWV papers and is perfect for Miss Hannah's (who by the way, is so adorable and cute!), "A Fairy Tale Tea" layout! It looks like she sure had some fun! Thanks for visiting the Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot, and for trying out my sketch/layout tutorial! Love it!!

Have a beautiful day!
Karen

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh how sweet Beth!! I really love your beautiful layout and picture!! Every detail is just amazing my friend!! (Love the colors!)

Cheryl said...

Beth that LO is terrific! Love the papers and it looks like a good time was really had.

spikescreativeside said...

Beth what a gorgeous layout! It turned out beautifully! I just love, love the colours you used!! Absolutely fabo job!

Hugs

~Spike

Lyn S said...

What a beautiful layout Beth! It's so pretty and girly!

Shirley said...

She is just beautiful and so is that layout! How very pretty and what a great treat for both of you!

Ramblin Rose said...

Lovely granddaughter and lovely layout!

Rose Ann

Beth Norman said...

Lovely layout. Hannah looks like a princess. The tea sounds like a lot of fun!

Allison said...

This is super...great job!

Connie Paxman said...

she is adorable and the layout is adorable...I am inspired...to use the folders for Scrapbooking awesome job on this SB page.
connie paxman

crzymom said...

Your layout about Hannah is gorgeous Beth! So glad you got to scrap the outing.

Deb M. said...

Beautiful layout, Beth. Love the paper & the bling...so pretty. Hannah is a doll!! :-)

TFS....

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Sounds like a very special memory for both of you,I am sure it made Hannah feel like a princess. I want to see some more photos of the tea after your busy weekend that is :) lol