Pages

Monday, April 20, 2009

Cuttlebug Rendevous Monday

Today's challenge at Cuttlebug Challenges is a 2 Part challenge...So here it is... Use 2 embossing techniques and a nature theme to your card.

On my card I used 2 different cuttlebug folders Floral Screen on a peice of AC specialty paper Foil, Birds and Swirls on a peice of DP my other embossing technique is embossing powder on the bird using Creamy Caramel ink with clear EP.

Stamp is Spring Song-SU and JustRite and I watercolored the background behind the bird using Stampin Up Watercolor crayons and 2 Martha Stewarts border punch one had just holes that I weaved the ribbon through.

11 comments:

JennK said...

That is one great card!! Thanks so much for playing along on the cuttlebug challenge blog.

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Very awesome BG Beth!! :) Still need to try that technique out...it looks awesome!! TFS!

Ivanka's Card Studio said...

That BG is beautiful! Lovely card. (Love Elvis too!!)

Amber said...

Great job on the challenge Beth! I just love seeing what you create and I never know what techniques you're gonna use:) Love the embossed background.
Hugs
Amber

Shirley said...

I love that background and the whole card is very lovely!

Birgit said...

I came across your blog and I love your cards! I like how you used the cuttlebug on this type of shiny paper-just beautiful. I looked at your other cards too and so very beautiful!

Lyn S said...

Lovely Beth! The embossed foil is wonderful!

Brooke - in Oregon said...

WOW that is one jam packed full of fun card! love it

Rosemary said...

Beth, another beautiful card!!..Love the foil embossing (keep forgetting I have foil!!)...lol..

crzymom said...

Lovely card Beth!

Mrs J said...

Another gorgeous card Beth and a great take on Jenn's challenge! Love the embossed foil background paper, stunning! Great work as always and thanks for playing along at Cuttlebug Challenges!
Hugs Mrs Jx