Pages

Friday, April 03, 2009

Cuttlebug Challenge # 25

I finally got my card done for the challenge this week on Cuttlebug Challenges which paired up with Sheetloads this week I used there sketch check them out won't be sorry now on to my card.



One of the background pieces is called Scraped Oil Pastels from one of TJ's newsletter found it in my scrap box this card is done with an acrylic sheet cut to 5 1/2 x4 1/4 card the back piece has a purple piece of card stock from Club Scrap adhered to it than I added the scraped pastels to the front a scrap piece from Spikes burnished velvet technique embossed with birds and swirls to the bottom added the flowered ribbon stamped image on lavender card stock with versamark used ranger black fine embossing powder colored with markers added a piece of vellum that was punched with Fiskars border punch. All stamps are Stampin-Up and punches except Fiskar's

15 comments:

Cheryl said...

Beautiful Beth! I really love that flower you chose for the main design.

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

This is beautiful, Beth! I love that flower image! Thanks for doing the challenge with us!

Hugs~Becky

Allison said...

oh this is sooo pretty, love the ribbon
Thanks for playing this week
Cuttlehugs
AllisonX

Mrs J said...

I always love to come along and see what you've created each week Beth! This is another beautiful card! Gorgeous colours and beautiful detail, especially the ribbon and vellum border, and a great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us this week at http://www.cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/
Hugs Mrs Jx

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Hi Beth!! WOW!! What a beautiful card!! I really love your vellum punched border and pretty flower!! TFS!! Hope you're enjoying your weekend my friend!! :)

Brooke - in Oregon said...

I often feel like a broken record, but once again a Great Card! lol

LOVE that ribbon with the daisy's

Nathalia Castellon said...

Beth I always look forward to seeing what you're going to create each week! This week's card is absolutely lovely. I love the punched border vellum, the ClubScrap cardstock is divine (you'd have to see it in real life to know!) and the colors are so rich! Thanks for joining us this week at the Cuttlebug Challenge Blog!

Amber said...

Beth your cards always make me smile:) And this one is AMAZING! Love all the different techniques you use and the image is beautiful!
Hugs
Amber

crzymom said...

Love, love, love this card! Like I've said before, you are so good!!!

Lyn S said...

This is so pretty Beth! I love the flower stamp and the punched vellum border.....and the colours are lovely too!

Cassie said...

another breath-taker beth!! i love that vellum edge!!

thanks for joining us again at cuttlebug challenge! you are such an important part of what makes us successful! good luck with this week's giveaway!!

Cuttlebug Challenge

Connie Paxman said...

And this one rocks also..wonderful job on coloring image and I love the punched vellum
TFS
connie paxman

Meda said...

Wow! This is an awesome card!
Thank you for joining this challenge at the Cuttlebug Challenge Blog
Meda

Shirley said...

Talk about lovelly, Beth! This is it! I love love it! Who wouldhave thought to use that color on the flower

Maggie said...

Beth another beautiful card..
can you please email me at cuttlebugchallenge@gmail.com
Thanks
Maggie