Pages

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Cuttlebug and Vellum # 26 also Blog Hop

Before I share my card for this week I want to tell you about the 1st Annual Spa Retreat over at Cuttlebug Challenges please check it out, Date is the 1-3 of May with some awesome gifts looks like a lot of fun to me hope you will all join me over there that week-end.

Now for my card this week's challenge was using vellum on our cards or projects and let me tell you there are some gorgeous projects from the design team and tutorials.
Okay on my card I used Lavender Lace card stock for my card layer of mint colored card stock whisper white ran through the CB using Swiss Dot than I stamped the vellum with Stampin-Up's From the Garden with versamark and embossed with clear embossing powder colored the backside with Stampin-Up markers Mellow Moss, Apricot Appeal, and Lavender Lace cut half of image out and adhered to the CB card stock stamped celebrate spring across bottom of flower stamp is from Hampton Art added Martha Stewart ribbon
See you at the blog hop on May 1-3 so mark your calendar.
Hugs
Beth

17 comments:

Ret said...

Hi Beth, oh this card is absolutely gorgeous! love the CB background & the beautiful purple flower! Just lovely!!!

Terri said...

Very pretty, Love the lavender color.

Beth Norman said...

So pretty. I am finally deciding that maybe I do like purple afterall and just ordered two shades from SU. Your colours are so spring-like. Happy Easter, Beth.

crzymom said...

Beautiful card Beth!

Mrs J said...

Wow Beth, this is gorgeous! So soft and delicate looking and definitely spring like! Gorgeous colours. Thanks so much for playing along with us again at http://www.cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/, it's always a pleasure to see your gorgeous creations! Oh, and thanks for helping to spread the word about our Spa weekend too, it's going to be so much fun!
Hugs Mrs Jx

dannisdoodles said...

SO gorgeous, WOW!!! I love how you used the vellum!

thank you for the beautiful inspiration over @ www.cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com

Christine said...

What a beautiful card, Beth! I love how soft and elegant it is...the colored images are perfect for celebrating springtime!

Thanks so much for sharing this project, for spreading the news about the Cuttlebug Spa Retreat Weekend, and for participating at the Cuttlebug Challenge blog!

Heidi Van Laar said...

So, so pretty!

Amber said...

Beth what a lovely card! The flower is perfect with the vellum. I knew you would have fun with this week's challenge! It just amazes me all the different techniques you use on one card...you need to teach classes:) Thanks for mentioning our Spa Weekend...should be a lot of fun!
Hugs
Amber

Nathalia Castellon said...

Oh geez Beth! This is sooooo dang soft and pretty! Really, wow, love the watercolor effect of the flower! ;)

Brooke - in Oregon said...

again that is one fabulous card!

Lyn S said...

Wow, this is beautiful Beth!

Lea L. said...

What a gorgeous card! I just love that beautiful flower! Great job with Be Inspired 26...thanks for joining us at the Cuttlebug Challenge this week!

~Lea

Meda said...

I love your delicate flower!
Thank you for joining this challenge at the Cuttlebug Challenge Blogand thank you for spreading the word about our May event.
Meda

Shirley said...

How absolutely gorgeous and creative too! I get the best ideas from you, lady!

Maggie said...

thank you so much for participating :)
You will be featured on the http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com April 16th, 2009
Thanks
Maggie

Kristen Hermanny said...

I love your vellum card!!! The embossing is great but I really love your colored vellum. What a pretty card.