Pages

Friday, March 27, 2009

Technique Junkies Oldies but Goodies

I have been playing with a couple of techniques from Pat's first newsletter which by the way was in Oct 2002 if you are interested in becoming a member check out Pat's Technique Junkies site and find out how I also want o share a couple of links to some awesome stamp designers Nancy Judd's Rare Image Rubber and Pamela Clark's FireCracker Designs by Pamela
Okay without any more delays here are my 2 cards I did today this one is the Crumpled Resist Technique from Oct 2002
Cardstock Kiwi Kiss, Basic Black, Naturals white©Su, lavender don't know
Stamps Morning glory, In a Garden©Rare Image Rubber
Inks Palettes Noir Black,Stampin Up Yoyo Yellow,Green Galore, and Orchid Opulence and Versamark
accessories nestabililities black EP white EP ribbon©CTMH pop dots
This is the Joseph's Coat technique which has been around for sometime but this is the first time for me doing this tech it is from the Dec 2002 newsletter.
Card stock-SU glossy White a gold colored layer and Red mirror board
Ink Versamark K-Pad Fruitcake and Noir Black
Stamps Scatter Joy©FCDP
Accessories-ribbon-SU Clear EPand half pearl fine SU Dazzling Diamonds

11 comments:

Ret said...

Hi Beth,
It's nice that you revisited some oldies, cuz they sure are beauties!
Your cards are so pretty, as always!

Terri said...

Nice job on both of them but I really love the crumpled resist one. I am going to have to give that one a try now too.

Dot said...

Both of your cards are absolutely beautiful! I love the effect the technique creates!

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Great cards!! I love how the touch of the shear ribbon just sets everthing in place!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOWZER Beth!! These are totally GORGEOUS!!!! I love those techniques and your images look so fab in your creations!! :) TFS these!!

Deb M. said...

Beautiful cards, Beth. I love seeing all the techniques you use. I'm going to have to try some of these. :-)

TFS...hugs,

Beth Norman said...

Terrific results. I've only tried Joseph's coat once. You make such pretty cards, Beth.

Lyn S said...

Both great cards Beth! I love the 1st one though, it's so soft and pretty!

I bought all the TJ back issue CD's, so will have to check out some of these older techs.

Cheryl said...

Beth they are gorgeous! I will have to give these a try. Thanks for the inspiration.

crzymom said...

Great results with these techniques. Your cards turned out beautifully.

Shirley said...

I love them both! They are each so uniquely beautiful! I need to start doing some backgrounds too!