Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Technique Junkie Fun and RAK

Good Morning everyone it is bright and sunny here in Va. but still a little chilly I have 3 cards to share with you today the first one is from my Just One Partner For March over at Technique Junkies this adorable card is from Vicki Romaine and she used the Cuttlebug Highlight Technique from TJ's isn't that image the sweetest.

Now on my cards I have been playing with older techniques from TJ's the first one I used the Marbled Smoosh Technique from the bonus techs on the 2006 CD
Recipe
Stamps Inspired by Nature©Stampin Up, Texture Cube©Stampendous
Cardstock Soft Sky, Naturals White©SU Paper Pizazz 4 Seasons
Inks-Palette Noir Black, Brilliance Gold, Su Basic Black
Accessories ribbon, MS rhinestones, SU corner punches
Metallic Magic Dec. 2002 another TJ technique
Recipe
Stamps-Still Life Stems©Stampin-Up
card stock- Purely Pomegranate©SU, glossy black, gold©Club Scrap
DP-Once Upon a Time©DCWV
inks- versamark
markers-Elmers Painters
accessories ribbon, pearls, Textile Texture CB embossing folder

11 comments:

crzymom said...

Love these cards too Beth! Love that crackle background.

Beth Norman said...

Lovely cards. I don't think there is another stamper that does as many different techniques and challenges than you. I'm envious and wish I spent more time on them. I better pull out my 06 CD and do the marble technique. Yours is outstanding!

Hugs,
Beth

Stampin_melissa said...

Gorgeous job Beth! I love that marble look! Wowzers!

Brooke - in Oregon said...

love all the great textures!

Are you guys freezing still or have you warmed up?

Deb M. said...

Beautiful cards, Beth. Love them all!!

TFS...hugs,

Cheryl said...

Beth these are simply gorgeous! I really love the Inspired by Nature one.

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOWZER Beth!! These are ALL so amazing!! I just love these older techs too...so fun to go back and re-learn them all over again!! I really love the one in the middle...have always loved those flowers!! :) TFS!

Shirley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shirley said...

They are both just so beautiful, Beth~ I love the elegance of the second one and the first one is just gorgeous too!... and the background on the first is just beautiful!

Shirley said...

Your card is beautiful and your flowers are just lovely and so pretty too! TFS the site too! You are so inspiring with every post, Beth!

Lyn S said...

Lovely cards Beth! The marble technique looks wonderful!