Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sunflowers and Dragonflies Technique Tuesday

My friend Beth Norman over at Sunflowers and Dragonflies has tutorials on Tues and this week her tut was speckled backgrounds which I had to try great tech Beth and super easy. I also did the sketch Challenge from Splitcoast Stampers from Wed. and here are my results.



Recipe for this card
Card stock©Stampin Up Barely Banana,Old Olive, Kiwi Kiss and Purely Pomegranate (retired) watercolor paper
Designer paper©Daisy D
Images Anna Griffin Rose Collection©All Night Media and JustRite
Accessories Stampin Up watercolor crayons, certainly celery organdy ribbon and Cuttlebug Swiss Dot embossing folder

10 comments:

Shar said...

Beautiful card! Your flowers are gorgeous!

Beth Norman said...

Wowzers, what an awesome card, Beth. Your technique turned out well, and so did the sketch. I was too puzzled to attempt this week's sketch. Clearly, you beat it and it didn't beat you--LOL.

Terri said...

Very pretty. I enjoy her tutorials too. Glad to hear you are a Danny fan too!

Cheryl said...

Beth that is awesome for sure. I can't wait to get home and try Beth's technique.

joshua said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Sarah

http://www.lyricsdigs.com

Dot said...

Beautiful card! I love the colors!

Lyn S said...

Wow, this is beautiful Beth! The flowers look gorgeous!

AliMayes said...

The watercolour effect is just beautiful. A real work of art!
Ali xx

crzymom said...

Oh my gosh Beth! This is a gorgeous card. Makes mine look like an amateur did them.

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOW Beth!! How pretty!! Love your take on the technique!! Very cool!! :)