Pages

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Spotlight Sunday At CC

Back again this morning with another little project from Cuttlebug Challenges it is a Love Sign created by Kim S. I did change mine around a little from Kim's BTW Kim your example is lovely be sure and check out her project very easy to do I have to say I learned something new today about my cricut I never knew I had a way of cutting the images out without using the shadows and blackouts so I thank you for that help Kim as well as the tutorial.

On my sign I used DP from Stampin-up instead of leaving the cardboard plain I also stamped some flourishes at the top and bottom corners with a set from CTMH the flowers are punched out using Stampin-Up punches used same DP on one layer of the flowers my love cut out is actually light pink and chocolate chip card stock although it doesn't look that way borders are cut from same card stock with Martha Stewart's eyelet lace punch added some of her rhinestones butterfly was done on the cricut as was the leaves added Crystal effects to the butterfly along with the pearls and some glitter and I almost forgot I used the Swiss Dot embossing folder added pearls to the flower centers.

15 comments:

KimmyS said...

Wow Beth - You are so quick and I have to say that your project totally ROCKS!!!! I love it and I am so pleased that you liked the tutorial!

Absolutely awesome work.
Have wonderful; Sunday

Terri said...

You've been busy Beth. Nice job on everything you made last week. I especially like how this card came out. Love the swiss dots folder as well. Tell your grandson he did a great job on his stick figure too.

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Oh my gosh that is so flipping cute!

I am so excited that Lisa and the kids are moving close by. I know you are going to LOVE being able to see them more :) WOO HOO

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

This is gorgeous! I love all the details. Great job!

Hugs~Becky

Ramblin Rose said...

Obviously I have to work a lot more with my Cricut. My cards look absolutely nowhere near as good as this post. You did a fantastic job!

Rose Ann

Carol said...

Great job with this love sign; love the flourish and that butterfly you created!!! And of course gotta love that bling :) Very nice!

Beth Norman said...

Oh my goodness, this is so, so cute! I love everything about this one!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOWZER girl!! You've been so so busy with your creations!! I've had so much fun catching up with you!! This card is so adorable!! Love the cut out letters!! :) TFS!

crzymom said...

The sign is awesome! Love that Dotted Swiss folder. Doing the happy dance for you that Lisa and gk's are moving closer!

Sue said...

beautiful card great colours, luv the letters n punch work, sue.x

Deb M. said...

Beautiful card, Beth!! Love it!! You did a fantastic job...love the embossing & flowers...so cute.

TFS...hugs,

Cheryl said...

Beautiful as always Beth! I love all the embossing. I will need to get over and check out this challenge.

Annasmama said...

This card is so pretty! Wonderful work! :-)))

Lyn S said...

This is just stunning Beth!

Shirley said...

How lovely and elegant, Beth! Wow!