Pages

Saturday, March 07, 2009

SplitcoastStampers Crimped Envelope Card

I played along with the Try a New Technique on Mon. at SplitcoastStampers and the Crimped Envelope card was the tech for this past Monday, I love these cards they are so easy and so many possibilities with them.
On my card I used a yellow A2 card size envelope stamped it with the flourishes from CTMH's Key to my Heart crimped it and than sponged the edges added Jolie 3-D flowers and a dragon fly the top has MS ribbon on it the card inside is also stamped with images from the same stamp set used the cuttlebug corner dies on the card.


Hugs Beth

9 comments:

Cheryl said...

That is a cool technique. Lovely colors and I really like your design.

Shirley said...

I love the whole card, flowers, dragonfly and all!

Terri said...

Very pretty. I especially like the dragon fly you used.

lisa808 said...

Gorgeous.

Lyn S said...

Oh wow, this is just gorgeous Beth!

Brooke - in Oregon said...

I would not think there were any types of techniques that you have not tried and then you come up with another something new! LOVE IT

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

This turned out so beautiful Beth!! I love it!! TFS!

crzymom said...

Gorgeous card Beth!

Beth Norman said...

Very interesting card. What intrigues me about you is that you dive right in and try new things all the time. I just love your work and your blog.