Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Paper Flowers

Good morning all have a couple of things to share today, yesterday was Tutorial Tuesday over at Sunflowers and Dragonflies as most of you know who follow my blog I love Beth's tutorials and this was no exception Beth showed us how to do some paper flowers this week I am calling them Faux Primo's (what you think Beth isn't that a great name for your Tut) anyhow I did one card and than made just a couple of flowers I think my card needs something else just not sure what let me know what you guys think. I stamped my flower 3 times and than cut out different portions of the flowers.

Card stock-Pink Pirouette Chocolate Chip and Naturals White ©SU
Stamps- Autumn Leaves Flowers and Verse stamp Hero Arts
Inks-Regal Rose and Pumpkin Pie©SU
Accessories-Cuttlebug Swiss Dot folder, half pearls, Top Note Bigz Die, Sizzix Embosslits Sweetest Stems©SU markers and pop dots
The stamps I used here are from the same set stamped these twice and cut them out. Well I am off to town with my mother today she has a Dr. appointment and some shopping to do will be back later.

11 comments:

Beth Norman said...

OMG the ones on your card are GORGEOUS! The ones below are very cute too--but the top ones take the cake! I wish I checked with you for a title on Tuesday. Faux Primas is a terrific name. I'll toot that title in my tutorial index and when I promote it around. Checked your blog at 5:30 a.m. and you didn't post--guess getting up at 5:00 a.m. gets me checking blogs before people have a chance to post for the day. Enjoy your day, Beth.

Hugs,

Beth

AliMayes said...

Love the flowers! I must check out that other blog. I think your card is just perfect as it is.
Ali xx

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Oh my gosh those flowers are fabulous!! Love them, you really did them proud too. Love the saying friends are flowers that never fade. :) cause you my friend are a true flower.

Hope you are catching up on some rest!

crzymom said...

Love your awesome flowers!!! You did good girlfriend. Love the card. I don't think I would change anything. Love the saying too.

Deb M. said...

WOW!! Love your card, Beth & those flowers are beautiful. I'm going to have to try some of those. :-)

TFS...hugs,

Cheryl said...

Beth you card is wonderful as is! I am working my way over to Beth's to check out her tutorial. I have a page that I am working on that these flowers would look great on.

Dot said...

The flowers you made are beautiful! I'm going to check out that tutorial!

Terri said...

Great job on all of them. I am going to have to give these a try now too.

Terri said...

I forgot to say that the card looks good as is but if you still want to add something how about some ribbon wrapped around the top and bottom corners.

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

This is just the coolest thing ever!! I love your flowers!!! They're so gorgeous and look real!! WOWZER!! TFS my friend!! :)

Lyn S said...

Wow, your faux primas are gorgeous Beth! Beautiful card!