Pages

Thursday, March 05, 2009

My apologies and award also some snow

To my very good TJ friend Connie Paxman at Shades of Stamping Connie presented me with this wonderful award early in the week and I am just getting around to posting it on my blog so sorry Connie and thanks for thinking of me

The Premio Dardos Award acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in their effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literacy, and personal values every day.
Remember to contact each of them to let them know they have been chosen for this award. Those that I want to pass this on to are all talented, giving and generous artists...please go visit their blogs and share some love and appreciation for all they do and share. I am giving it to these wonderful bloggers (in no particular order).






Hey girls what can I say love your blogs .

One more share in this post we had 7 inches of snow on Sunday and I thought I would share a few pictures that I took on Mon. and Tues.
.
Me back in the woods taking my daily walk
This is our garden area lots of pines down from the snow
and my gazebo where I like to do my playing when the weather is nice.

9 comments:

Ramblin Rose said...

Thank-you Beth. This is my first award and it makes me so happy. I'm glad you're following my blog. My sympathy for your 7 inches of snow. I'm hoping we're done with that for this year, but I'm sure that's wishful thinking. The last few years we've had measurable snowfall in April.

Rose Ann

AliMayes said...

Thank you so much Beth for this award which I shall proudly post on my blog! Love the pictures of the snow too but that's the way I like snow -- in pictures -- not in reality!
Ali xx

Cheryl said...

Wonderful snow pictures Beth!

Amber said...

Beth you are the sweetest!!!! Thanks so much for this award! I'm so happy that we've had the chance to meet thru CB Challenge and become friends! You have such an inspiring blog and your creations are beautiful...And I love your snow pictures and you have a gazebo, wow how darling!
Hugs
Amber

Cassie said...

wow.wow.wow.
i am actually wishing that we would get 7 inches of snow - of course we would and then i'd be lamenting it! but oh - it looks beautiful! and your gazebo - sounds delightful!

thanks so much for the award - you put a BIG smile on my face! I'll post it in a few days. Have a beautiful day beth!

BettyBee said...

Sweet Beth,
Thank you so much for the lovely award...I really appreciate the sentiment of the award, and that you thought of me. I will post it proudly. Have a hunny of a day.
BettyBee

crzymom said...

You got more snow than we did Beth! Your pictures are beautiful!!

Shirley said...

TFS, we had snow here too! How pretty there!

Brooke - in Oregon said...

The snow is beautiful, were the kids there to get to play in it? Where is the snowman for KJ? lol (I miss her)