Pages

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Going Green

SplitCoast Stampers Thurs. Way to use it challenge was to go green so I decided to make a St. Patty's card I used the Stringed Along technique from the Feb/Mar 2009 tj newsletter the Frog image I used I have no idea where it is from no name on it I bought it at a stamp workshop from someone the rest of the stamps are those little Studio G stamps you buy for a dollar at Michael's and AC Moore all papers and inks are from stampin-up added some stickles and bling the little verse in green reads "Irish For A Day"

7 comments:

Lyn S said...

How cute! Great card Beth!

Ramblin Rose said...

Darling card and I really like your use of the TJ Technique. I haven't tried it yet and do need to. It looks like fun.

Rose Ann

crzymom said...

Cute card! The stringed Along background worked really nice with the frog image.

Terri said...

Very cute. Nice job on the other 2 cards below too. I especially like the background on the Geisha Beauty.

Beth Norman said...

Very cute. You did a nice job with the technqiue. Fun, wasn't it?!

Cheryl said...

Cute, cute cute!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

OMG Beth!! This is so darling!! I love the froggie!!