Pages

Friday, March 13, 2009

Geisha Beauty

I made this card the other day the background was from a piece of polished stone I found in my scrap box so I decided to stamp this lovely Geisha on it loved the way it looked so kept playing around until I had a whole card I really liked .

I used wild plum and gold metallic alcohol inks on a piece of glossy white cardstock for the background than stamped it with The Lady with a Fan Panel from Cornish Hertiage Farms with Noir Black Palette ink adhered that to black cardstock which I than added to a piece of gold cardstock from Club Scrap which was cut and embossed with Nesties added that to a couple different pieces of paper from The Far East Stack©DCWV punched corners on both and adhered all of it to a black card. Added a few rhinestones from Marths collection that a wonderful TJ friend name Vada sent to me.

6 comments:

Beth Norman said...

Very, very pretty, Beth.

Cheryl said...

Beth she is gorgeous on that background and your finished card is wonderful.

Lyn S said...

Lovely Beth! The polished stone background looks great with the geisha image!

AliMayes said...

Love it! The background is amazing.
Ali xx

crzymom said...

Gorgeous card Beth! Love all the layering.

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOWZER!! This really IS a beauty!! Just love your colors in the BG!! TFS!