Pages

Monday, March 16, 2009

Double Bossing

Friday Cuttlebug Challenges had a guest named Jay aka Stampinjay and he showed us a few tricks using the debossing side and embossing please check out his instruction for more on this.
Well I finally got a chance this morning to play around with my folders and I made 2 cards. Can you tell I love my BUG I have learned so many different ways to use it over at cuttlebug challenges thanks everyone.

This was my first card and what I did on this one was rubbed more mustard on the Pumpkin Harvest deboss side ran it through the BUG than flipped it over and ran it through to emboss I than used garden green and pumkin pie inks swiped over the embossed areas the brown strip I used just my type border folders
Recipe
Inks Stampin Up dye
Cardstock Chocolate Chip, Natural white, and More Mustard
Stamp Elegant Sayings©SU
Okay for my last card today on this one I swiped Certainly Celery over Natural White card stock than debossed with Leafy Branch went back and embossed swiped Garden Green over embossed areas added punched flowers from Barely Banana and More Mustard scraps using Stampin Up retired punch I think it was called flowers three.
Used Kiwi Kiss and Handsome Hunter cardstock©SU and JustRite stamps ribbon was from my friend Connie and isKiwi Kiss strped grosgrain also SU.

12 comments:

Cheryl said...

My oh my do I need to try this. I love the both Beth!

crzymom said...

These are gorgeous Beth! This technique is really awesome.

Lyn S said...

What a nifty technique Beth....love all the texture!

Allison said...

they turned out really fab, what a great technique, must try it myslef sooo effective, great cards
Cuttlehugs
AllisonX

Beth Norman said...

Two beautiful cards! I particularly like the second one. The way you added the flowers is so so pretty!

itsabrt said...

What a fantastic technique! Your cards a stunning! BR-t

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Awesome technique!! Love the results you've gotten from the CB!! I really need to try this one out!! TFS!

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Beautiful as always!! Love those little daisies. How do you keep coming up with such FABULOUS cards!! That frog is a HOOT and the card for the sunflowers and dragonflies, now that is a stunner!!!

Maggie said...

beautiul!
Thank you for stopping by
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blgospot.com
Maggie

Amber said...

Wow Beth, you've amazed me again...I think this technique is beautiful and can't wait to try it! Your cards are amazing!
Hugs
Amber

Shirley said...

Wow! Beth, both cards are just wonderful and so elegant in their own way. Thanks for the site.

Jay said...

Gorgeous cards, Beth! I love your take on the technique. Thanks so much for leaving me your link so that I could stop by and see what you've done with it. :-)