Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Cuttlebug Win and Be Inspired #23

Oh man I am so excited I was one of 10 winners on Cuttlebug Challenges from last week using glitter with the cuttlebug be sure and stop by and check all of the lovely work and other winners everyone does such a lovely job of there on these challenges and the DT they really inspire, I even got this blinky that I can put on my blog isn't that cool

This is what I won Sweet and sassy digital Stamp set wahoo another new area for me to play in.
Now for my card this week I have been so busy this week that I have not had a chance to play since Mon but I did squeeze in this card this week we were inspired to create a card using punches other than the way they were meant to be used.
Punch I used was a corner punch from EK Sucess and the tutorial over at Becca's Amazing Paper Grace and here is my card it feels like spring today so that is what you are getting a springy card.


I had so much fun with this card hope you all enjoy it.
Recipe
Stamps Stamps Happen and Stampin-Up
Card Stock SU Pink Pirouette and scraps for eggs
DP- Nana's Kids©DCWV
Ink-VersaMark
accessories-markers, dove blender pen, ranger Black fine detail EP, pop dots, glue dots, Cuttlebug EB folders Swiss Dot and Textile Textures ticket punch ribbon, punch EK Success basketweave

24 comments:

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Hey Beth!! How precious is this!! Love your pretty Spring card creation and those wonderful CB eggs!! SO CUTE!! ;)

Maggie said...

whoohoo I luv luv your punch card...
Thank you so much for participating..
Maggie
Http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com

Cassie said...

oh beth! this is AWESOME!!! What punch did you use on the center circle?

Thanks for joining us this week at Cuttlebug Challenge! Good luck with the giveaway!
http://www.cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com

Mrs J said...

Beth, this is so sweet, I love it! Love how you have created the circle frame, it looks very effective, and the pastel colours and gorgeous eggs make for a perfect easter card! Congrats on being in the top 10 last week, well deserved!
Thanks for playing along with us again!
Hugs Mrs Jx

itsabrt said...

Wow, this is so beautiful! Congrats on your being on of the amazing winners for last weeks challenge! This is a definite winner also.BR-T

Rosemary said...

Beth, first I would like to congratulate you for your win!!..I'm one of the newer DT members and have found myself looking forward to your loyality in entering our Be Inspired challenges. Your card is just gorgeous! Once again, thank you for taking the challenge at www.cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com

Cheryl said...

Beth this one is wonderful! I love how you used that punch. Perfect card for Easter.

Amber said...

Yahoo Beth, SOOOOO happy you are one of the CB winners! You so deserve it! And this week's card is a beauty, can't believe you made that with a corner punch...will have to check out this tutorial!
Hugs
Amber

cardcrazy said...

Great job! I love what you did for this challenge! Thanks for playing along with us this week!
Peggy

crzymom said...

Congratulations gf!!! You are amazing. I love your new card too. Love your embossed eggs.

Nathalia Castellon said...

That is such a sweet Easter card Beth! I can tell you had fun playing because there are so many pretty elements...really love how you used your punch and those embossed eggs!
Congrats on your win! ;)

Terri said...

Congratualations! I love seeing what you come up with for all the cuttlebug challenges. You have done a great job on all of them.

Beth Norman said...

Congratulations on your win. I'm noticing a pattern here. You are always winning something. Now you have inspired me to start signing up for blog candy, and creating work for prizes. Thanks for that needed push. Your card is so pretty. You did an awesome job with Becca's design. I ran out and bought a punch the day after I saw her post, and have yet to design a circle like you.

Jackie said...

This is so pretty :o)
Jackie

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a great card. Love the punched images... Great colors. Congrats on winning the challenge. TFS!

Allison said...

great frame, fab easter card, thanks for playing this week
Cuttlehugs
AllisonX

Marianne said...

I love your double bossing card! I tried that, too, when I saw that idea, but I really like the colors you used and how you decorated them! Beautiful!
Have a terrific day!

Marianne said...

Oh, and I like your music play list a lot, too!

JennK said...

That is so cute!! Great job this week...also A big Conrats on being one of the 10!!

Thanks so much for visiting us again on http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/ We love to see your projects!!

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Congrats GF!! Cute card and I love how you used the corner punch :)

Meda said...

Your card is the cutest!
Thank you for joining us for the Be Inspired Challengethis week.
Meda

Shirley said...

Well, congrats, and it's beautiful, so of course you won!! Lovely colors too!

lisa808 said...

Amazing Easter card--stunning!

Congrats on your win.

Lyn S said...

Lovely Easter card Beth, and big congrats on your Cuttlebug Challenge win!