Pages

Saturday, March 07, 2009

Cuttlebug Embossing w/ Glimmer Mist

Fab Friday over at Cuttlebug Challenge was done by Jenn aka Captain Scrappy , Jenn showed us 4 different ways to use the Glimmer mist with our folders on the card I did I sprayed some copper glimmer mist on my folder plus 2 mist that I made using re-inkers a red and a blue sentiment is SU©Lots of Thoughts set embossing folder Floral Fantasy added ribbon and little light blue half pearls this is one of four backgrounds I did.
Thanks Capt this was a really fun tutorial you gals are the best.
Hugs
Beth

12 comments:

AliMayes said...

That is a fantastic card Beth. I must have a look at the tutorial.
Ali xx

dannisdoodles said...

oh wow! this is gorgeous, loooove your use of more than one mist.

thank you for the inspiration over @ www.cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com

Cheryl said...

Wonderful card Beth! I love the colors you did this one in. I really need to try and make some mists.

Shirley said...

Pretty right down to those wonderful pearls! Love it.

Ramblin Rose said...

Beautiful!! You're inspiring me to try to do more with my Cuttlebug. Only problem is I need more hours in my day. Can you arrange that?? LOL

Rose Ann

Terri said...

Nice job on this one too. thanks for the link to the tutorial. I will have to give this a try with the glimmer mists I have and the faux glimmer mist too.

Lyn S said...

Lovely card Beth.......I bet it really shimmers too!

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Oh GF that card is so cool! I love all the different shadings and the sentiment is so cute. :)

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOWZER!! This is so awesome!! I'll have to give this one a try!! How fun!! TFS Beth!! :)

crzymom said...

Great card! The technique comes up with beautiful results. You're the best Beth!

Captain Scrappy said...

This is beautiful! LOVE the rainbow effect. Thanks for trying my technique :)

Beth Norman said...

Very pretty results. Again, you are never afraid to try new things and I like that.