Pages

Monday, March 16, 2009

Cash From Your Stash

Today is Rendezvous Monday over at Cuttlebug Challenges and Mz BettyBee has a really cool challenge to use stuff from your stash to create with like recycled things so I had to jump right in there and play along and here is what I came up with.



Okay now for the how to's and what is recycled first off I wrapped a piece of aluminum foil over a piece of cardstock got out my alcohol inks and went to town on my piece of foil embossed it with the paisley embossing folder than I took a pop top covered it in versamark added gold embossing powder and walla have me a ribbon slide and lastly I use a ATC I made back last year forthe image.
Thanks Betty for a fantastic challenge loved playing along hope more of you will give this a try.

11 comments:

BettyBee said...

Beth! WoW, Wow, Wow!!! You did a fantastic job on this challenge! I love the foil with the alcohol inks:) You really hit all of the elements of the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along!!!
BettyBee
CuttlebugChallenge Design Team

Cheryl said...

Very, very cool Beth! Love the AI colors on this one.

Joshua Jiraffe Designs said...

just found the cuttlebug challenge blog and your card...love all your ideas, especially the foil and pop top. I love to recycle and need to give your ideas a try. Thanks for sharing.

crzymom said...

Wow! I love the AI inks on the foil. Going to have to try this one. I think I still have some pop tops from a swap we did too.

Lyn S said...

The foil with the alcohol inks looks fantastic Beth, great card!

Amber said...

Beautiful card Beth! You are just too talented! Honestly you knock me off my feet every time I look at your blog!!!
Hugs
Amber

Beth Norman said...

Absolutely stunning, Beth! The tinfoil is awesome. Nice job with the image too.

pittapitta said...

What a wonderful and crazy idea!
Wow!

Rosemary said...

Oh Beth, you did it again!!..You nailed the challenge!!..What a cool technique and awesome looking card!!..Don't you just love those ATCs when you need something on a card?! Thanks for taking the challenge at www.cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOW Beth!! What stunning results!! This is so gorgeous!! TFS! ;)

Shirley said...

The card is so pretty and the background is just so creative and beautiful too!