Pages

Friday, February 06, 2009

Valentine Cuttlebug Challenge Fab Friday

Okay first let me say I did not do one for Valentines day next my hubby is always calling me a pack rat and I am so glad I am so I could play this week I have been using these bottles for ages to put flowers and leafs in and had store the carry in a dry somewhere so instead of Valentines I just decorated it for me hope this is okay for the challenge
Here is where you can find Ambers awesome Tutorial on this project, Cuttlebug Challenges
Great job Amber and thanks again for sharing this



Paper©SU Taken with Teal CS and Bali Breeze DP
Ink Purely pomegranate
Stamps©SU Cute and Curly and Fabulous Flowers
Accessories-ribbon, Heidi Grace punch board embossed shapes cuttlebug Swiss Dot folder, SU punch and Martha Stewart eyelet punch and bling

12 comments:

Lyn S said...

Gorgeous project Beth! Great way to store your flowers too!

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous, simply gorgeous! ISee you keep on doing these wonderful projects pushing me on LOL

Amber said...

Beth I LOVE it! Love the colors you used! It's beautiful....see being a pack rat does come in handy, doesn't it?:)
Hugs
Amber

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

These are such the cutest things!! I love them!! :) TFS!!

Cassie said...

this turned out wonderful!! i love the colors you used for this beth!!

crzymom said...

So cute! Guess I need to stop tossing stuff and become a pack rat again! lol Thank you for continuing to prod me into being creative.

Brooke - in Oregon said...

You just keep cranking out the good stuff! :)

BettyBee said...

So cool! I love the flower! I am a big one on using what we have on hand in creative ways...Great job! Not "pack-ratting" .. being resourceful!
Thanks for being part of the Cuttlebug Challenge!

Connie Paxman said...

Oh no...I love this..what a super idea. You are giving me a breath of fresh air with the lovely spring colors. You are brimming with ideas.
connie paxman

Deb M. said...

Beautiful! Love the colors.

TFS...hugs

Beth Norman said...

So, so pretty. That pink jumps right out of the screen and onto my lap. The dimentional flower is a perfect touch!

Shirley said...

It's beautiful. I love the bottles too!