Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Stationary Box From Cuttlebugs Fab Friday

I have been in my craft room all day working on this project from Cuttlebug Challenges Fab Fri tutorial a very talented lady named Ching did the tutorial she is one of the design team they have had some awesome projects the last 3 days I have one down and now 2 more to go.
I used Pocket Full Of Posies stack from DCWV designer paper the orange stripis from Stampin Up the glittered Ric Rac around the lid is K&Comapany Rub-On Magic the word notes stamped from Provo Craft stamps


The inside has a pocket for regular size cards 3x3 cards and tags than a small pocket for your stamps holder for pen and post a note. I should have used doublesided paper will on the next one these would make such nice gifts.
Thanks Ching for such a wonderful project.

8 comments:

Stampin_melissa said...

Wow Beth, this is a really nice gift! You did an outstanding job. I really want one of those lace border punches! I just can't find them when I have a coupon or at Wal-mart where I can sneak it into my cart. *sigh* One day I know I'll find my soul-punch! ;D

Cheryl said...

Wonderful job Beth! I am working on one but having a super hard time with getting it right.

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

This is so awesome Beth!! I've made one of these before, but it's been quite a while ago...it was so fun!! Yours looks fabulous!! TFS!

Ching-a-ling said...

Wow Beth!! Your stationary box came out Beautiful!!!!! Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I'm so glad that my tutorial made sense. lol...you know how it goes when you're working late into the night and get into that comatose mode. :) Thank you so much for sharing. :)

kc_froglady said...

This is fabulous!

lisa808 said...

I have been wanting to make one of these for awhile now. Yours is so pretty. I even have the paper you used! I love any shade of purple.

Deb M. said...

OMGosh!! Not sure how I missed this beauty, Beth!! Another fantastic project...I love it!! Think I'm going to have to make one of these for my sister's b'day. :-)

TFS...hugs,

Brooke - in Oregon said...

That is so cute and what a fabulous gift! :)