Pages

Friday, February 20, 2009

RAK's Received

First thing I need to do today is to recognize 2 special people my good friend Cheryl over at Never Enough Stamps she surprised me with this lovely card yesterday and all it says inside is Hello I thought that was so sweet. Be sure and check out this to die for butterfly again thank you my friend.



Now the next picture is from my TJ Friend Connie Paxman over at Shades Of Stamping , Connie started a new blog a few weeks ago and I was her first person to post on it and just joking made the remark since I was first did this mean I would get a prize well guess what I got a prize and again I think you Connie this was so sweet of you here is a picture of what I received



Please stop in and say hello to these 2 lovely ladies you won't be sorry. Got to go fix supper but will be back later to share what I have been up to today.


Hugs

Beth





6 comments:

vickiw said...

oh, yum whats for supper, as long as I'm not cookin'.
I don't think your card above is to busy.
THanks for your support of Alzheimers my mom just got diagnosed with pre-alz. around Easter and it sure has been hard to watch her "disappear"
Have a great weekend

Cheryl said...

I'm so glad that you liked my card. Looks like Connie sent you wonderful yummy goodies to play with.

Stampin_melissa said...

What a gorgeous card! That butterfly IS yummy! So sweet of Connie to send you some blog candy!

what's for supper, I'm getting hungry! ;D

Beth Norman said...

You lucky lady. I'm going over to check them out now.

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

You're such a lucky ducky!! WOWZER!! What fun!! TFS! :)

Shirley said...

How fun on the gift. You deserved it! and Cheryl's card is lovely as usual!