Pages

Sunday, February 22, 2009

My cards from the week-end

The last couple of days I have been working on a few cards they are all techniques from Technique Junkies the first 2 techniques Pigment Scrunch these cards did not scan well at all I am so disappointed in the pictures

I punched the corners on this card than added some gold paper behind the punched area used my nesties to cut out the frames stamped image is from Stampin-Up sentiment CTMH I colored my image with Twinks cut out to stamped butterflies added ribbon and there is my results.
This one has a vine with flowers and leaves stamped and embossed in gold on it but it doesn't show up well at all added teal colored rhinestones to the flowers stamped the sentiment with versamark and than embossed with SU detail black embossing powder image from Autumn Leaves I think and sentiment stamp Flourishes
This last one is Faux Felt again all papers are SU verse is from Inkadinkado ran brown frame though the CB using Swiss Dot folder than punched 2 corners used Martha Stewart border punch on bottom added ribbon from CTMH and corner trinkets they where a gift don't remember who makes them. I just love the pink and brown color combination don't you.
I hope everyone had a nice week-end sure seemed to go fast here.
Hugs
Beth

8 comments:

Lyn S said...

More gorgeous cards Beth!

p.s. I just lurve 'Dancing Queen'! I always turn the sound up when that one plays!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Beth, I saw these come through on TJ but I knew I would get to tell you on your blog how gorgeous these are!! :) You did a fabulous job with all the techniques and they are beautiful with the sparkle, colors! Stamping Queen is what you are girl!! :)

Terri said...

Nice job on all of them. I especially like the pink and brown faux felt card too.

Deb M. said...

Beautiful cards, Beth. Love them all!!

I received my goodies today...thank you so, so much!! I can't wait to play. Love the card you sent me, too. Beautiful!!

TFS....hugs,

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Great cards (of course) lol Love the dotted swiss embossed paper!

Shirley said...

All three are so pretty! The first is just so beautiful and the BG is wonderful! The second is gorgeous here, so it must be even more IRL. The third is wonderfully suede looking and the whole design is beautiful!

Connie Paxman said...

All beautiful cards Beth..love everyone of them.

Beth, please stop by my blog:
www.shadesofstamping.blogspot.com
to pick up an award. You can post the logo in an acceptance post on your blog if you wish; and, if time permits please feel free to play along and pass on the award.
connie paxman

Beth Norman said...

Lucky you; you got to play! The technique results are lovely. The middle card is my fav.