Pages

Monday, February 16, 2009

More Cuttlebug Challenges

I have been extra busy today I finished to projects from Cuttlebug Challenges the first is a card that BettyBee had today called Mellow Yellow Rendezvous Monday boy Betty that is a mouthful

I used a Technique Junkie tech on this card called brayer bouncing used Autumn Splendor K-Pad than brayered SU Yo-Yo-Yellow over it first I ran it through the cuttlebug befor inking image is from Nancy Judds©Rare Images
The next 2 pictures are my box I did from Christines Love Letters Altered Box Spotlight Sunday
I took a photo box from Michael's and covered it using Basic Greys Scarlett Letter paper plan to use my for family photos I added some embossed strips on the front didn't have quite enough paper there so it covered the gap

On the top I used some Primo flowers added leaves punched Swiss dot embossed butterflies with Martha Stewart punch and embellished the centers added a sticker and some sticky thread.

Be sure and check out my blog candy as I will be drawing it before to long

16 comments:

Cheryl said...

Beth I love them both! I think that the card is wonderful done with that Brayer Technique. Your box, well, amazing.

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

These are both really beautiful creations!! Love the colors on the card! :)

Lyn S said...

Wow, these are both so gorgeous Beth! Great job with the challenges!

BettyBee said...

Beth! You're right, that IS a mouthful! AND you did a wonderful job on the challenge! That sunflower looks so realisit, and I love the brayer bouncing technique. The box is bodacious!!!
Thanks for participating in the Cuttlebug Challenges. Hope to see you again real soon!
BettyBee

kc_froglady said...

This box is fabulous! I really love the way you altered it. I haven't tried the TJ bouncing brayer yet but am hoping to get some play time soon! The card you made is very bright and cheery! Love it!

JennK said...

Very pretty!! Love sunflowers!! Thanks for joining us on http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/

Jenn K
scrappinforlife.blogspot.com

naturecoastcrafter said...

I really like that background technique you used on this. It is beautiful as is your card! I love yellow!

naturecoastcrafter said...

I really like that background technique you used on this. It is beautiful as is your card! I love yellow!

Cassie said...

oh wow!! love them both! that sunflower card is beautiful and the embossing goes so well with it!! and your box is divine! i love the flowers and the butterfly on top!
thanks for joining us on the cuttlebug challenge - we love it when you play along!
http://www.cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com

Deb M. said...

WOW...love the card, Beth. That box is fabulous....love,love it!! Those flowers are yummy!! Beautiful work!! Thanks for sharing & congrats on reaching the 10,000 mark. Pick me...pick me!! LOL!!

TFS...hugs,
Deb

crzymom said...

Your cards are absolutely gorgeous Beth! The box is beautiful too.

MaryNSC said...

O they are so BEautiful!!

JanJ said...

Gorgeous card & box, love the techniques you've used.

Jan x

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Everything is beautiful but that yellow card is just stunning! Love it :)

Meda said...

I Love the box top! That flower is gorgeous!
Meda

Shirley said...

Okay, Beth, you have been so busy I can't keep up with you. This is just gorgeous!! Both the box and the card! Wow!