Pages

Monday, February 02, 2009

Luv Bug Week-end Mailbox

I finally got a chance to play with one of the wonderful projects Cuttlebug Challenges had on there blog this week-end this one was done by Lori Boyd and can be found here this is also one of the mailboxes I won from Debs Doodles when she had her blog candy.
Well I am going to say this is a little non-traditional valentine tin as it is for my 7 year old grandson check out the frogs on the side he will love them he is all boy believe me, all the papers
Used on this were from Nana's Kids by DCWV accessories used where my cuttlebug and cricut.

16 comments:

LORI said...

Wow! Now this is just too cute!! very fun!! Love that little frog!! How did you make him??

Cheryl said...

Beth he will just love it! The frogs are perfect.

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Yes Lucien will love the frogs for sure and he will love the mail box too, I am pretty sure grandma is going to put some candy in it! lol

Lori Stilger said...

VERY cute, Beth! Found you from Cheryl's blog. :) You did a great job on the mailbox - aren't they fun??? :D I have a few sitting here waiting for me to play...!
BE BLESSED!

Deb M. said...

How cute, Beth! Lucien is going to love it!! I've been thinking of how I can decorate one for a boy...love the frogs. Did you cut those with your Cricut? What cartridge?

TFS...hugs,

crzymom said...

So much fun! Lucien will love this Valentine from Nana. Cute, cute, cute!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

This is so adorable!! :) Love your mailbox with all the goodies!!

Christine said...

Fabulous project, Beth! I just love what you did to embellish this mailbox! Beautiful work!

Amber said...

Beth, I love your take on the mailbox! LOVE the colors and I love that line of paper, just adorable.
Hugs
Amber

Allison said...

fab mailbox, love the frogThanks for joining us this week
Cuttlehugs
AllisonX

Angela said...

What an adorable frog...cute

~Lori (loree2000 SCS) said...

What a adorable project!

titisonia said...

i love your box

Shannon said...

Very cute! Thanks for playing with us.

Lea L. said...

What an adorable little project!! Loving the boy theme to it! Thanks for doing the Cuttlebug Challenge this week!

~Lea

dannisdoodles said...

this is so cuuuute, love this!

thank you for the incredible inspiration @ www.cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.comthis week!