Pages

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Last post today

I won some more Blog Candy from The Country Scrapper please check out Ambers blog she has an awesome blog she is also a DT member over at Cuttlebug Challenges anyhow my candy came yesterday and this is what I won these are really lovely stamps from Autumn leaves and the diecuts are so pretty from K and Co as are the alphabets. Thanks again Amber your a sweetie.
Now I am going to leave you with this awesome creation from my 7 year old grandson Lucien he was here visiting on Thurs and made this stick lady for me isn't he so creative, a chip off the old broads block (heehee) even used wood glueto put it together

9 comments:

Stampin_melissa said...

Congrats on the blog candy and what a fun time with your grandson! How fun is that doll!

Dot said...

Congratuations on your blog candy! I love Lucien's lady! She's very creative!

Cheryl said...

Great win Beth! I think Lucien is following in your footsteps. He will be playing lots more with Nana soon won't he.

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Congrats on winning some fabulous blog candy!

LOVE LOVE LOVE Lucien's creation!

Beth Norman said...

Congratulations on your win!

crzymom said...

Congrats Beth! I love those flower stamps and use them quite frequently. Very versatile! Luciens stick lady is awesome. He did a fabulous job!!!

Deb M. said...

Congrats on your yummy blog candy.

Love the stick women..tell Lucien he did a wonderful job on it. He's very creative. :-)

TFS...hugs,

Lyn S said...

Congrats on the blog candy win Beth. I love Lucien's doll too!

Shirley said...

Congrats on the candy and what your grand kid did is too fun!